Bio (Semi Powerup)

Name: Y/n Fushiguro

Height: 6'2

Race: Half Cursed Spirit, Half Human

Birthday: August 14

Age: 15

Family:
Mother: Unknown (Cursed Spirit)
Father: The GOAT Toji Fushiguro
Older half Brother: Megumi Fushiguro
Uncle: Jinchichi Fushiguro

Curse/ Abilities:

-Master Hand to Hand combatant

-Large Amount of Cursed Energy

- Cursed Manipulation
-Shikigami Summoning

-Enhanced Strength

-Enhanced Speed

-Enhanced Senses

-Genius Tactical Intellect

Looks:

(I don't own this)

(I don't own this)

Shikigami/Incarnation:

Cursed Technique: Kūkan Bunretsu (Space Division)

Description: The user of this cursed technique has the ability to manipulate and control the concept of space within their designated domain. By creating a focal point, they can divide space into multiple sections, each with its own unique properties. These divided sections can range from tiny areas to encompassing large territories.

Abilities:
1. Spatial Severance: The user can create invisible barriers within their divided sections of space, capable of cutting through objects and opponents. These barriers can also be used defensively, protecting the user from attacks.

2. Dimensional Portal: The user can open portals within the divided spaces, allowing them to teleport themselves or others instantly from one point to another. This ability is not limited by distance and can even move through different dimensions or planes of existence.

3. Spatial Compression: The user can manipulate the density and size of objects within the divided sections. This allows them to compress matter, reducing the size of objects or opponents to immobilize or crush them.

4. Spatial Expansion: The user can expand the space within the divided sections, distorting reality and increasing the range of their attacks. This ability can cause spatial rifts, distorting the surroundings and disorienting opponents.

5. Dimensional Lockdown: The user can temporarily seal off a specific area within their divided sections, creating a separate dimension where time ceases to exist. This ability can trap enemies within a timeless void, rendering them unable to act or escape.

Limitations:
1. The user's proficiency with this cursed technique depends on their mastery and understanding of spatial manipulation. Inexperienced users may accidentally create spatial distortions that harm themselves or others.

2. Overusing the cursed technique can cause mental strain and exhaustion, as controlling the concept of space requires immense focus and concentration.

3. The size and number of divided sections are limited by the user's cursed energy reserves. Creating and maintaining multiple sections simultaneously requires a significant amount of energy.

4. This cursed technique is ineffective against opponents with high cursed energy manipulation, as they can counteract or destabilize the user's spatial control.

5. The user is vulnerable during the process of dividing space, as they need to remain in a stationary position, leaving themselves open to attacks.

What are your guys' thoughts?