Chapter 3

It was around the end of the day, nobody had seen Misty yet. Me and Ash made plans to meet up at my house after school on Friday, which is amazing! He'll be at my house! Oh I'm ecstatic! I'll have to clean my room, and prepare food for the end of the day on Thursday! I know Ash's likes and dislikes, so I know for a sweet treat he likes scones, and food savers food, he likes dumplings.

When I got home from school, I got a message from Misty's mum, she was asking if I'd seen her.

Hi goh, it's Misty's mother. Just wondering if you've seen her recently? She hasn't come home.

I didn't exactly know what to tell her. If I told her no, she'd get reported missing, which is sorta what I want? The school will be closed for investigation so I'll have time to prepare for Ash. But on the other hand, I want to see Ash every day.

No, I haven't seen her. Sorry.

It was short and simple, and believable. I think.. hopefully, someone finds her, I mean, if we get the rest of the week off, I can invite Ash to stay the night, because he'd be worried, and that would be like a dream! Of course, Ash would want to stay a few nights, to make sure I'm safe too, which.. ah he's just so caring! He's honestly just a big soft guy, he's a jock on the outside, but the inside.. he loves stuffed animals, has a ton of them, I've seen his room. It's adorable! He's adorable.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The next day, I wake up to a text from my mum

No school today, there's an investigation happening.

Perfect!! Now I can invite ash over! Ah but- I gotta get everything ready! Scones take ages and so do dumplings.. but I want him over as soon as possible. I should start cooking then.

I walk downstairs and my parents aren't home, no surprise there. I decide to invite Ash and say I need a few hours, 3 at the most.

Hey ash! So uhhh
Schools off today, so do you wanna come to mine in a few instead of Friday?

He reply's back almost instantly, like he was going to ask to come over.

Sure!
Do you mind if I stay a few nights though?
I wanna make sure you're okay, I'm also a little freaked out about Misty and my mums away for the week so um
I'd enjoy the company :)

He'd.. enjoy my company.. ah he makes my heart flutter!!

I don't mind if you stay a few nights! Come over in like 3 hours?

Sure! Looking forward to it! <3

He.. added a heart..
AH RIGHT! GOTTA START COOKING!
(Idk how to cook so uhhhhh he's done everything now ig! :P)

It honestly smells delicious, Ash will love it! I know it already! It's around 10Am, so ash will be here soon. And surprisingly, the doorbell rings.

I go to answer it, and when I open the door, I see Ash, big grin, and a bag that looks like it's going to explode for how full it is. God he's adorable.