" shut up just shut up.. DON'T SAY ANYTHING WHAT WILL MY FAIRY CONDITION AT THAT HE CAN'T STAND STRANGER ONE GLANCE AND HERE THAT BASTARD I WILL KILL THEM JUST TELL ME THEIR NAME I WILL RIP OFF THEIR HEAD AND CUT THEIR HAND IN WHICH THEY TOUCHED MY MUFFIN " his mind going crazy just thinking what will his baby condition at that time

"YEAHHHHHHHHH" he fisting his hair tightly he dinging his nail his skin to give himself pain not there for his little fairy when he need him how he will endure alone all this

"Just tell me their name seojin before I turn into a psycho just tell me "

" they are fresher and don't know anything about tae that's why and about us we are in our block at that time and we come to know about this saim( random name ) but before we reached there , Kim twins already reached and take tae with them ....and the principal already fired the.students "

" I don't know about anything they dare to touch my possession my muffin I will bury them alive....just give me there while information " woshik still said he did not leave them this easily how dare they touch his fairy no one can touch him rather than him only he have the right to touch him .....

He will chop that fu¢kers hand whom they touch his fairy" woshik they are already in bad condition someone brutality beat them or should I said the Kim beat them ....they are in ***** hospital in bad condition" this time Minho said to calm the psycho friend

But it did not effect him even his eye become bloodshot red in rage his vein popping out his neck showing how much he have anger inside him ......

" okay then I will kill them and close their chapter so everyone will get to know not to touch my little fairy "
He said with venomous voice

"Woshik please calm down you want to give them punishment then we will go there but please please trie to control yourself...." Seojin very politely said and he knew what make him relax " now why are you standing here ... let's go to the class YOUR FAIRY "he emphasized the word your which make woshik immediately calm only his fairy name was enough to make him relax ...

He smile and his aura totally changer like he was not the one who was screaming and shouting a moment ago ....

Minho and seojoon sighed in relief only they knew if they did not mention tae name what storm the psycho create which they did not handle....

..

He walk towards his fairy class ...he enter in the class and roam his eyes desperately to see his fairy etheral face he was roaming that's when his eyes went straight where his fairy sitting alone and without caring Caring his surrounding he was doing his work in notebook..some strains fall on his face kissing his baby cheek woshik tighten his fist to control his psycho side not to jump his fairy

His beauty was irresponsible which making him insane totally..a smoke wrapped his face when he see his fairy cute pout form his plump lips.....

Everyone looking him whiped eyes but did not have the courage to talk this cute boy ....

Woshik notice how everyone looking his fairy his heart burn in jealousy but he control himself not to do anything stupid which make his baby more scared himself....

He was staring him without blinking untill their teacher come and woshik went his own class with heavy heart ....

Let check the person introduction