Chapter 4: Surprise, surprise, he's escaped

Start from the beginning

Snape Manor was silent, only the wind from outside could be heard. Within two minutes loud bangs could be heard. Doors were being slammed open 'POTTER!' Professor Snape's voice howled in fury. Trixy had seen the pot of floo powder floating outside and into Harry's outstretched hands. After telling the professor he was now beyond mad.

"That stupid, idiot! What was he thinking? not only sneaking out of the house again! mind you, but stealing my floo powder. What happens if the network was intercepted and the boy gets captured! Grrhhh TRIXYY, go to the floo network and cast some spells, try to find out where that idiot went; i'm getting my travelling cloak."

Within 10 minutes both angry potions teacher and sniffling elf were outside standing in-front of the floo network; having just found out where Harry had gone. 'Grimmauld Place' Snape growled in a low voice, Trixy's ear flattening at hearing his masters tone. Picking up the floo powder pot the Professor doused his hands inside to pick up the powder when he realised that he could feel nothing. Harry in his haste dropped the remaining powder on the ground, which was now scattered amongst the leaves and the wind. The professor's facial muscles were protruding due to his anger. The only way he could now get to Grimmauld Place would be to apparate there. However, the professor did not know where in London the house was; having always taken the floo network. His next option was to apparate to Hogwarts where he would go to Dumbledore's office, then floo to the Order's secret house.

....................................................................................................................................

Sirius Black and Remus Lupin were both sitting at the dining table when they heard the sound of the floo network. Walking into the other room they saw a Gryffindor backpack fly out of the fireplace, next a scrawny scruffy black haired boy; who fell onto the floor. Grinning at Harry Sirius helped Harry up.

"What on earth are you doing here at this time of night Harry?" Sirius asked smiling. "Not sick of Snape so seen ey?" His happiness turned into concern, then anger as he analysed Harry's upset face.

"What the hell did that bastard do to you Harry? I'll KILL HIM! I mean it..." Sirius was interrupted by Remus.

"Not to be so hasty Sirius, but I think Harry has some explaining to do." Guiding Harry, whilst Sirius followed into the dining room, Remus made some tea, and they all sat down to listen to Harry's story. "So what happened Harry?" Remus asked taking a sip of his black tea.

Harry proceeded to tell his godfather and friend what had transpired at Snape Manor during his first day there. He spoke about how Snape had taken away his father's invisibility cloak and how that tipped him over the edge. About how he would be having to study constantly and how he would have to be in the presence of Snape ever night whilst helping him brew potions. He then went on to ashamedly tell Sirius and Remus about how he disobeyed Snapes orders and went flying without approval.

"So let me get this right. You disobey Snape and go outside. He then grounds you and confines you to your room. You then you sneak outside to his floo network, used magic to accio the floo powder and left" Remus finished with astonishment in his voice. Sirius then cut in quickly.

"Well can you blame Harry, stuck with Snape, I would have done the same thing. And confining him to his room, and forcing him.... 'Yes forcing him to do schoolwork... honestly Sirius that's not a bad punishment, at least he means for Harry to improve in his school work..." Whilst Harry tuned out his elders who were arguing over his situation, he wondered when or even if Snape had already realised that he was gone.

..............................................................................................................................

Currently at Hogwarts