"Can you move? Make yourself move even if you can't move, take your sister and run. You two run as well."Giyu looked towards Scaramouche "Tomioka... sorry for the trouble! Thank you so very much!"tanjiro whispered as he picked up Nezuko.

"Isn't that against the Corps Rules?"

Scaramouche didn't waste any time picking up y/n and dashing up towards a tree trunk and jumping across others, following behind Tanjiro.

'I finally found you dear sister' Scaramouche smirked.

'You're slowly becoming a human though, after coming into this world you're slowly losing your divine powers, no worry's though because I will protect you, and make you become a divine Archon like me.' Scaramouche hugged y/n's body closer to his.

'Who was that boy that protected y/n?' Tanjiro huffs as he lifts the box.
'ugh! I can't be thinking about that right now! I have to make sure Nezuko is safe, once she is safe from danger, then I can worry about y/n!... but I can't stop thinking about her!' Tanjiro grunts as a foot pushes onto his back.
'Damn it! What just happened? I wasn't aware of my surroundings! ... Nezuko!'

Nezuko opened her eyes watching as the sword in front of her barely grazed her. "Run, Nezuko! Run! Make a run for it! Don't get caught no matter what! Hurry-!"Tanjiro reached his hand out before a foot came crashing down onto his head making him fall unconscious.

"Message! Message! Caw! I have a message from headquarters! Tanjiro and Nezuko are to be taken into custody along with the women with h/c braid and e/c eyes along with the male with indigo hair and eyes, they're to be brought back to headquarters!
The crow flew around shouting.

'Huh? Like I'll go along with them! Who knows what those people will do to y/n!'
Scaramouche glared as he hid amongst the trees.

Scaramouche looked around his surroundings before his eyes widened quickly looking behind him— before getting pounded down harshly— falling onto the dirt, dropping y/n as he fell, Scaramouche quickly got tied up by a certain brunette.

"WHAT THE HELL! WHO-"
Scaramouche got cut off by Giyu putting bandages around his mouth.

Scaramouche growled as he got dragged by Giyu, watching as Giyu picked y/n up delicately.
'How could he be so careless?'

"Wake up."

"Hey, I said, "Wake up"!"

"Wake... Hey! Hey you!... Come on, you! Come on! Are you gonna sleep all day? Wake the hell up!"

...

"Bummer. I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab-looking kid, huh?"

"And we're here for these people's trial! I see!"

'To think that he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon... Now that's beautiful sibling love! How brave!'

Tanjiro's eyes slowly lid open,
Hearing unclear voices, he finally opened his eyes fully.

'Wh-Who are these people—'