第16章

ミ★

ミ★

.
.
.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

       0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
                             ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %
➦ Recap:

(Y/n) looked towards the childeren and noticed that Teruko was looking at her, She lightly gestured Teruko to come sit down with her Teruko smiled and happily ran towards (y/n) and sat with her.

(Y/n) softly combed her fingers through Teruko's hair, while Teruko softly hummed a song.

Only to get interrupted by inosuke yelling.

══.★. .═══════════

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

"A wisteria family crest.."Tanjiro mumbles "𝐂𝐀𝐖𝐖, 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓! 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓! Since you've sustained injuries, you've got to rest" Matsuemon (Tanjiro's crow) shouts.

"Huh? You sure it's okay to rest?"Tanjiro questions "I mean, I did just fight a demon while I was injured."Tanjiro sweat dropped "Ke-ke-ke." "Ke-ke-ke?"Tanjiro raised his eyebrow.

"Let's eat this thing."Inosuke pulls on Matsuemon
Tail/feathers.

We all freeze and watched as the door opened showing a old lady "Yes?" She speaks "Uh? Sorry to bother you so late at night!"Tanjiro says off guard "it's a ghost!" Zenitsu shouts "Knock it off!"Tanjiro looked towards zenitsu.

(Y/n) lightly giggled at there interaction causing Zenitsu's and Tanjiros face to go red while Inosuke just stood there staring at (Y/n).

"Who the hell are you?" Inosuke starts walking towards the old lady "You must be demon slayers." The lady bows "She looks pretty weak." Inosuke says while poking her hair.

"H-HEY!" Tanjiro shouts "Please come in." The lady looks towards Tanjiro.

"That old lady sure walks fast"Zenitsu says while he clings onto (y/n)s arm.

"This is where you'll be staying"The lady opens the door.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"SHE HAS TO BE A MONSTER, (Y/N)! THAT OLD LADY'S A MONSTER! SHE'S SO QUICK, IT's EERIE! SHE'S A MONSTER! A MONSTER HA—" Zenitsu gets cut off by Tanjiro hitting his head.

(Y/n) sighs and starts to walk towards the mini table
And sits down putting her hands together muttering Itadakimasu. Tanjiro shortly follows and sits by (y/n) on her left and zenitsu on her right while inosuke sits in front of her.

(Y/n) paused while she ate looking up toward inosuke, grossed out by how he's eating with his mouth open and using his hands to eat.

Tanjiro smells her discomfort and looks towards her then inosuke and furrows his eyebrows "Use your chopsticks." Tanjiro says only for Inosuke to steal his food and chuckles.

'Ew.'(y/n) slightly glared while zenitsu groaned "If you're that hungry, you can have this, too."Tanjiro smiles and hands over his plate of food causing inosuke to scream "Here."Tanjiro offers his bowl of food again. "NO!"Inosuke shouts and starts eating his food faster.
(Y/n) put her chopsticks down and walked out of the room 'I lost my appetite.'(Y/n) glared at the ground.

The three boys stared at (y/n) walking out of the room. Zenitsu turned towards inosuke and glared at him while he got up to follow (y/n) "W-WAIT FOR ME (Y/NNN)"Zenitsu yelled, Tanjiro and inosuke following.

"You're bedding is ready" "THERE SHE IS!THE MONSTER HAG—"Zenitsu got cut off again by Tanjiro hitting his head.

"First come, First served. I'm taking this one"Inosuke ran towards the right bed and pat on it "That's fine. Sleep wherever you want." Tanjiro lightly smiled.

(Y/n) walked towards the middle bed on the left and sat down and started to untie her braid. Tanjiro quickly ran next to (Y/n) and sat on the other bed next to her, Zenitsu following.

 Tanjiro quickly ran next to (Y/n) and sat on the other bed next to her, Zenitsu following

(HERE'S AN EXAMPLE 💀)

"Who would've guessed that all three of us had broken ribs?" Zenitsu mutters. "This bump on my head hurts more."Inosuke moved his bangs.

"Is there something I can help you guys with" "GHOST!"Zenitsu sat up "HEY!" Tanjiro furrowed his eyebrows, while (y/n) only sighed.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
          TO BE CONTINUED.. 
       ╚═══════════. .★.╝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╝▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A/N

A/N

It's pretty short but I'm gonna try and post next week

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.