25. Bad For Business

"I thought it would be a bastard." Aemma remarked. 

"Step away from my baby." odessa demanded. She grabbed the shooter turning it over in her hands. She didnt even know if Orion got it working yet. But she didnt like the way Aemma was glaring down her baby boy.

"I thought all these moons you were just trying to trick Viserys, why would you love him?" Aemma questioned. "You were going to birth another dark haired little monster into the world and claim it was Viserys... but no." aemma moved away from Oberyon. Violet eyes with green flecks, and silver hair. 

"Oberyon is my baby son." Odessa assured. "And I wouldnt cheat on Viserys." 

"You fucked him."

"For the past few years." Odessa agreed. She turned the shooter in her hands. She wondered how it worked, wondered if Orion and Gendry got the little bullets right. "I love him more than you," Odessa decided.

"He is my husband!" Aemma demanded.

"And father of one of my four beautiful children." Odessa agreed. "We are getting married next moon. I will treat Rhaenyra like a daughter, until you and my children, I dont want you anywhere near my family." 

"You ruined this family! You ruined everything!" Aemma shouted. "I wish your husband never died!"

"Thank you." Odessa agreed. "That's really sweet." 

"It's not meant to be sweet! You wouldn't be here-"

"Your threats are not threatening im sorry." Odessa countered with a shrug. "I'm sorry your husband likes me better. I'm sorry Viserys and I have a better connection, a stronger connection, I'm sorry that you couldnt hold his attention. All lies." Odessa assured. "I'm not sorry, I regret nothing. I love Viserys, he loves me, we are forever. He chose me, you were forced upon him. He loves me more than you, just face it." 

"He does not!"

"When was the last time you truly loved viserys? For me it was just last night. Gods that man has stamina." Odessa purred, Oberyon was less than a fortnight old, there was no way Odessa was letting Viserys down there yet but she could provoke Aemma. "We are in love. He spoke of taking a second wife, long before you faked your illness, he was going to marry me before my pregnancy deemed I stay in bed. I'm sure you hoped I died in childbirth but here I am and Viserys will be a great father... he wanted my children to have a father."

"Never!"

"Dont you see you already lost?" Odessa countered. She aimed at aemma closing one eye.

"Don't point that thing at me!" Aemma demanded.

"It doesn't work yet." Odessa countered pulling the trigger and a blast shot out. Odessas eyes went wide as aemmas hands went to her bleeding stomach. "Well..." odessa put the shooter down. "You did it Orion." she whispered staring down at the weapon. "Was he playing with this in Oberyon's nursery?" Odessa called out as if a bleeding out Aemma would answer, but she gurgled for breath instead. 

"Shit." Ollivander remarked. "You just killed the queen." Odessa shrugged, brushing her hands off. "Mum..."

"I know, I know, killing the queen, that's bad for business."