• 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

{Seven Years Ago}

{Seven Years Ago}

"Oppa..are you sure it's okay be go out this late? It's storming." 10 Year old Kim Mari was talking to her older brother, 15 year old Kim Seungmin.

Seungmin ruffled his little sisters hair and smiled at her. He kneeled down to her height and looked at her face.

"Don't worry Ri, I just have to go get eomma's and Appa's medicine and I'll be right back. Now I need you to be a big girl and watch over them until I get home okay?" He stroked his younger sisters hair as she sniffed.

"Okay..come back soon though alright?" Mari pouted and Seungmin chuckled. He took off a necklace that he had made himself out of string and a single rock he liked to call his "lucky Stone".

"Here, this will protect you whenever you feel scared. Keep it safe for me?" Mari took the necklace and put it around her neck, admiring the pretty white rock that shines with purple glitter whenever the light hit.

"I promise!" Mari smiled at her brother brightly and Seungmin chuckled and hugged her.

"Big brother loves you...I'll be back soon." As he departed from their hug he watched his sister run into their parents room. He put his hood over his head and walked out of the house, jogging through the storm.

Mari on the other hand sat at the end of her parents bed and watched tv, making sure to turn around and see them both sleeping peacefully with cold towels on their heads.

{5 Hours Later}

It's currently 3am and Seungmin still hasn't come home yet. Mari had fallen asleep on her parents bed but woke up when she heard her front door open.

"Oppa!" She jumped out of her parents bed and ran into the living room to see someone with a black hood and completely soaked. She didn't notice until she glanced down that they were dragging someone by the hair. It was seungmin.

"O-Oppa..?" Her voice shook as the man dropped her brothers body to the ground. The man looked up and stared into the little girls eyes, giggling and smiling like a maniac. And in the blink of an eye the man was kneeled down in front of Mari.

"So sorry you had to see your older brother like this..." The man glanced over Mari's shoulder and saw her parents sleeping in their room. He smirked and looked back down at mari.

"Here close your eyes and count to 30. And when you open them, your brother will be back." Mari did what he said immediately and started counting as she cried and hiccuped between each number.