𝐵𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹

This story had a different story line from the previous one, but the characters are the same, main as well as the side and parallel role.
Even the theme is the same.

You might not find some of the characters which i had removed from this story, which were in the previous one. But truly say it won't affect this book.

The concept of time travel is the main theme of this book, so I'm not discarding it in any way.

The first story was the triangle love story, in the end the winner you all know, the winner lost everything to win something

Someone who is calm, obedient, disciplined, perseverance, kind , loving, Aura of the king.

The war inside and outside is completely different but the branch is same. It's you.

I don't need any hate comments nor copy of works, if you like my work then let me know my mind is full of ideas, I can lend you one of them but don't you dare to copy my work I won't tolerate.
If anyone find anyone doing them let me know like a good human being.

This is a completely fictional story, nothing to do with any religious accept, everything is fictional, still if your contrary opinion then let me know we will discuss and if i find I'm wrong I'll make changes, but if  i found you wrong then sweetheart you have to change your openion.

No foolishness no spamming, yes you can promote your books in comments but not long messages, short one, or else I'll delete the comment and will block you also with report against you.

All my lotus 🪷 you are heartedly welcome in KING'S QUEEN 2 journey, I'll make sure you feel some emotion turmoil from this chapter and feel lots of happiness.

If you aren't okay with the Hindi language then I can add English sub, I'll do that anyways, still let me know how many readers are Hinglish/ English.

That's all......
Dhaka mukki mat karna sabko meri tareef karne ka mauka milega, gift Dena ho tho de sakte ho.😅

No kiss/ hugs/ s"x request.
I'm fucking straightttttt.
Just kidding even if you are boy, don't limit your cross, oh oops, don't cross your limits.😅

Tadaaa bye take care thank you for reading ❤️