One Shot (from tumbler user open request) Noah Sebastian

A/N PLEASE KNOW YOU ARE WORTH SO MUCH & DESERVE SO MUCH HAPPINESS DONT GIVE UP

TW: SELF Harm Mentioned

Y/N P.O.V.

Ive been struggling lately with my demons. Its very hard for me to admit to anyone that Im not okay. My loving boyfriend Noah has just come back from tour last night. Ive been wearing long sleeves trying to keep the new and healing cut hidden. I know he always says to call him when it gets bad, but how do I put that one him? I dont hear him walk in when Im trying to talk myself from this invisible ledge. I start to lose the battle when I feel him snake his strong arms around me, slowly taking the blade of my hands. I turn around and start crying and apologizing to him.

Noahs P.O.V

I hear y/n talking so horrible about herself, I knew something was wrong when she was wearing long sleeves and a distant look in her eyes. I walk quickly, but quietly to the bathroom where she is about to add another mark to her beautiful body. I slip my arms around her waist while slowly removing the blade from her hand. While she cries in my arms, I just hold her tight, telling her not to apologize.

Y/N, sweetheart why didnt you tell me it was getting bad again? I ask as I clean up the fresher and slightly older marks.

I didnt want to put that on you.

I want you to confide into me Y/N, those thoughts are so far from the truth I wish youd see that. I say softly as I finish bandaging her arm

Come on sweet heart Im ordering all our favorites and we are going to have a movie marathon tonight, and every day till you feel better and then we are going on a mini vacation. I love you so much Y/n please let me in when you feel like slipping.

Youre not mad or ashamed of me?

I will never be ashamed or mad at you we all have demons we fight some more visible some more hidden. You made it so long before you relapsed and I have no doubt that one day soon this will be a distant memory.

The scars will still be here though Noah Im so disgusting.

Y/N! No these are battle scars look at everything you been through and how far you have made it. Let me help you and we can make it where you will be able to see these scars and look at your life seeing how far youve made it. I say kissing her lips and helping her into my tee shirt while I order all kinds of food from door dash and put her comfort movie on cuddling into the couch with her making sure she can feel Im sincere in every word I said.