Nicholas Ruffilo Smut/Aftercare/Fluff

A/N PART OF A WORK IN PROGRESS FANFIC

A/N UPDATED WITH SPELLING N GRAMMER (finally got a new laptop)

⚠️ Warnings ⚠️

Erotic Asphyxiation
SMUT
Oral
P in V
Fingering
Degrading
Teasing

Idk i think that covers things

I knock on her door even though I have a key that she left me. After a few moments, she opens the door. Just as I suspected shock than a playful smirk.

"You realize you have a key, right?"

"Is the weather always this wet?"

She laughs, letting me inside.

Flash Forward 2 months

After a few hours, we get into a heated, playful argument me in a spare room her in the master.

"My darling, this rain was not worth the red ey"

"Poor baby. Did it ruin your ability to spell as it did to walk correctly?"

"Freya, I swear to you. If you keep this up, I will make it where you can't walk."

"🥱 You would never be able to combat my insomnia, though. You would hold back vs. taking what you want and marking it. Too passive aggressive in that area. Best you rest think that red eye fight scrambled your brain.... however, I am trying on a new dress, so I'm awake and alert n willing.... night love. 😏"

WICKED WOMAN I say to myself I try to not give in I wanted the first time we had sex again to be romantic in a sense but God damn it Im going to mark her as mine and make it where she can't walk.

I walk silently to her room, seeing her try a couple of dresses on.

"I think this dress is the best. What do you think?"

It was beautiful, but I want it off her body and her looking blissfully spent.

"Hmmm I think Id look better on the ground and a hand necklace on you."

A flash in her eyes says everything.

"Oh, Darling I know of your erotic asphyxiation kink, and many others." I whisper in her ear. I slide on hand down to the waist band of her panties and the other to her neck. Causing a slight gasp.

"How?"

"I study you like I do when I learn something on bass. Body language is louder than words you taught me that."

I pull her against me turning her face to kiss her fully. Sliding my other hand teasingly lower tracing small circles and lines on the outside but never fully giving her what she wants.

"Nick..."

"Ahh never stop calling me Nikki. I've grown to enjoy it over the years." I slide the tip of my finger into her entrance than out a few times.

"Nikki, please stop teasing me."

I slide my fingers up rubbing her clit just to the verge of release and slide the tips of two fingers inside her.

I groan in her ear than bite her shoulder causing her to gasp and slide down on my fingers all the same time.

"You're mine" I growl in her ear

Causing her to grind her hips

"Look at you Freya. So wet and needy for me. Such a pretty sight...hmmm Im going to fuck you till you cum so hard you can't walk."