Slowing down as she stepped into a large crowd of people piled up like if it was New Year's Eve in the middle of the square, pushing herself through the crowd, as she was getting closer to see what everyone was piled up for, she seen what she was looking for and once she saw what it was, she cursed to herself and thought inside, __this fucken bitch! What the fuck is she doing? She better not calls me out or else I'm gonna put my squanny fingertips through her copper hair and I'm gonna pull as hard as I can until she doesn't have any.__

    "Hello everyone." Aislinn says in a sultry tone making one of the men calling out to her saying that they love her and with a reply, she says, "I love you too." She blew a kiss to a fanboy out into the crowd making the fans to cheer for her even more. "Well everyone, as you all know, my name is Aislinn and I am here to entertain you all with a beautiful song from a beautiful band that probably nobody remembers but from one of their singles named (To the Moon and Back) from this group named Savage Garden. I would love to give it up to one of my best friends who is mostly out there somewhere in the crowd a privilege to remember that you are not alone and that we all love you and that someday you will find that right person who will treat you right and who will not discard you as a thing of the past. So, please everyone, Let's give up to my best friend Cassady who works at that run-down bar at the edge of town." She winked towards Lynn's generic location who was fuming like a bull who was ready to attack until she saw others attending the other instruments. When the song started to play, it gave out this sound like if someone was in outer space surrounding you amongst the stars, planets, and cosmos. As the drums started to play, the song shortly began with its lyrics.

She's taking her time, making up the reasons

To justify all the hurt inside, guess she knows

From the smiles and the look in their eyes

Everyone's got a theory about the bitter one

Their saying, momma never loved her much

And her daddy never keeps in touch

That's why she hides away from human affection

But, somewhere in a private place

She packs her bags for outer space

And now she's waiting for the right kind of pilot to come

And she'll say to him

She saying

I will fly you to the moon and back

If you'll be my baby

I've got a ticket for a world where we belong

So, would you be my baby?

    Continuing to listen to Aislinn while spotting her sister from a nearby building probably for her sister's assistance, listening to the song which made her forget how angry she was and made her think of easier but harder times of her past, when she started getting closer to the end of the song then, listening to the lyrics which describes her whole life story, she nearly started to cry especially when the piano rift came at the very end with the violin giving her goosebumps. She tried to get herself together but failed miserably as the song ended with the crowd erupting into applause but she knew that wasn't the end just yet because knowing her friend, she'll bring her up onto the stage although, she rather not but knowing her friend's consistency, she wouldn't have nothing of it. Then if she was on cue, Aislinn called her on stage which made her curse out loud and as the crowd moved out of her way knowing that she was thee Cassady who Aislinn had called up.

    Pushing through the crowd until she made it to the stairs, giving a shy vibe to the crowd since she wasn't really not much of a public person besides fighting but, that was different because, when fighting, she didn't have to talk to anyone. As she made it towards Aislinn, before she was able to speak, a fan tried to rush up to the stage behind Lynn and with a quick glance behind her where Aislinn was staring at, she spotted a dagger in the man's hands about to strike her which, she guesses she's taking all the spotlight and since he wasn't privilege to stand next to his idle, he decides that he's gonna try to attack and by the look in Aislinn's face that she wasn't going to do anything about it, she instantly knew that Lynn had it all under control and before the fanboy was able to attack, Cassady pivot her body out of the daggers way and with a counter grasp of the handle where the would've been assassin was going to thrust it in her. She did a 180 with her right hand maneuvering the blade back down towards his left leg and as he was about to use his other arm, she placed her knee into his gut then took the dagger out from his hands and allow it to fall onto the stage and to finish him off, she grabbed both of his arms pulling him over her as his head was facing the ground then performed a suplex which, knocked him out for the authority to take care of him. As his limped body dropped to the ground and the officers immediately took him away, the crowd stood there in shock and as they shook out from their stupor, finally, they started to cheer for that awesome acrobatics that Cassady was able to perform.