Part 2: Asgardian Wedding & Old Faces

Comenzar desde el principio

Rossweisse laughed and held him tightly saying she'd hold him to hit, they stayed like that all the way up until dinner where they ate some spicy curry issei made from his mother's list of recipes.

Later in the night and Eri went to sleep again leaving the two adult to do their usual nighttime activities which they were very grateful issei knew how to make noise canceling seals so not to wake up Eri from how much he made her scream out his name.

*********************************************
(Time Skip a Month)

It was now June and our favorite little family were all dressed for the wedding, Issei was currently being fussed over by Rossweisse making sure his suit looked nice and that his hair was styled to compliment his beard.

(This is his hair style right now with the suit but with his beard)

"Honey I think you've checked me over at least twelve times already, we look perfect and are going to be late if we don't teleport soon."

Rossweisse froze still and took a deep breath, she exhaled right after and looked up at him "Yea, sorry I'm just worried is all. I mean this is the first time anyone will know about us, and the first time anyone in Asgard will see me with a man. I'm just worried is all."

Issei gave her a soothing smile and kissed her forehead "Honey you look beautiful and shouldn't worry about how we will look in front of others, so forget about them and focus on Eri and me."

The Valkyrie took a moment to calm herself and smile back at her lover "Thank you, I needed that."

She stepped back giving him a good look at her in a white dress, that accented her hair and looks perfectly.

(Like this but Rossweisse obviously)

"Wow, I still can't believe how beautiful you can be. If I wasn't already getting married to you I would have dropped down on one knee and asked here and now."

Rossweisse blushed and turned away "T-thanks, you look pretty handsome yourself."

Not far from them a giggle was heard, turning to the sound they both saw Eri who had grown to look like a 2 and a half year old.