Chapter 1: Papa Dragon?

Issei Hyoudou is many things, a hero, a pervert and a genuinely good person. But if you knew him personally you'd never and I mean never! Think of him as father material.

And yet that's exactly what Issei was going to become...well not in the tradition sense, Issei had been living alone in the woods of Kyoto for a couple years at this point.

The girls in his harem had decided after the life threatening events of fighting Trihexa was a good time to revaluate their relationship with him, of course this made Issei really sad but he could never force the girls to love him so he agreed to the idea of a break.

However he never thought it would last 2 whole years, by now Issei was 20 years old and had lived by himself with no one else to communicate with besides Ddraig and occasionally his parents.

Although heart broken and sad Issei had improved tremendously without the time to perv on the girls anymore, in a way it was a blessing in disguise.

In that time alone he had trained harder than he ever did before, of course he used to train pretty hard before but now he could say he wasn't weak without his sacred gear.

Of course he would never be stronger to the point he wouldn't need it due to danger always finding him but he was stronger than most super high class devils by this point, he trained his magic like he was taught by Rias's and Akeno but upped it to new exercises that Ddraig had told him of.

His magic was near Akeno's by now but Issei knew she probably passed the point he reach in these two years, as for his other training it was just stamina and strength related to make him stronger and be able to fight longer than he ever had before.

Issei could say his appearance had also drastically changed, no more was the weak and skinny body he once had or the baby face.

Instead he was tall, lean and muscular with a manly beard to boot, he thought it was a bit much at first but over time he started to enjoy his new looks thinking that it made him look gruff and masculine kinda like Keanu Reeves.

(What he looks like except his hair is more brownish in color)

But back to our present time, Issei had just woken up and groaned as he exited the bathroom "Ddraig why do mondays suck so much?"

A gauntlet formed on his left hand and the green orb inside of it glowed as a voice came from it "I don't know partner, I think it's just how the world was made. God somehow made that damn day the worst for some reason."

Issei yawned and stretched before arriving in his kitchen, he went over to the fridge and opened it to see that he was out of orange juice and eggs.

He groaned again "Damn it, looks like I'm heading out to get groceries the first thing in the morning."

Ddraig commented to his partners remark "Yes it seems so, looks like the curse of mondays strikes again."

Issei chuckled at his partners banter and went to put some shoes on, he went to his front door and put on some red Nike shoes and put on his black leather jacket with a high collar.