Fever(tadakomi)

As Komi-san waited for the lovely lady to come back, she stared at the blank wall bored. She only had to wait a little while till the nurse came back with her pencil and notebook.

"Alright dearie, here's your notebook and pencil, now what was you going to tell me?" asked the sweet nurse.

On her notebook, Komi-san scribbled:

"Oh, you fainted and your friend...Tadano I think, carried you here," she answered.

The benevolent lady introduced herself as Denise, the school's nurse.
Nodding, Komi-san simply stared in silence as she mulled over what she had been just told.

"Dearie, it seems like your temperature has dropped to its regular temperature, so you can go home after you fill in this form," declared Denise as she placed a form and pen into Komi-san's hands. Apparently, as Komi-san was thinking, Denise had checked her temperature and grabbed a form. Obediently, Komi-san filled out the form and started to lift herself from the white sheets of the hospital-like bed. On a chair, her bag sat perfectly undisturbed. With her notebook, Komi-san thanked Denise before swinging her bag onto her shoulders and leaving to go home. Although Komi-san had gotten better,      she hadn't completely recovered. As fatigue settled in her bones, Komi-san waited outside at the bus stop for the bus. It was very cold and windy so Komi-san pulled her scarf closer to her neck before rubbing her hands at an attempt to warm up. Thankfully the bus arrived and Komi-san went home.