pain and regret

Tom was meeting his girlfriend at the airport to see her off before her flight left, she was talking a mile a minute and he was spacing out while she talked. The Britt didn't care though, all he wanted was his Norwegian back.

He was finally at his breaking point and snapped at her saying "DOLLIA SHUT UP! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU ANYMORE! WE'RE DONE AND THROUGH!" And just like that, he broke up with her.

As he was leaving the airport he caught a glimpse of the Norwegian, and he just…ran right to him but his Norwegian wasn't there anymore…the Britt left the airport and headed back home.

Once he was home, he went up to his room which was surprisingly locked. He tried it again and again, but then it opened and he saw the man he was longing for. His Norwegian boy.

The Norwegian looked at him confused and asked "Tom, I'm back for a bit. Can we be friends again?" The Britt just looked at him, taking it in that he was back, but only for a little bit, but he didn't care. All he cared about is that his Norwegian was back and here for now.

Tom just pulled the Norwegian into a passionate kiss, then he picked up the little Norwegian and slammed him down onto his bed, placing kissing and love bites all over his neck and collarbone.

The Norwegian letting out soft yet sweet noises of pleasure, the Britt kept going milking those noises out of the poor Norwegian. Soon enough the Britt had ripped off the Norwegians pants and undergarments, as he grabbed a bottle of lube and putting some on his fingers and prepping him for a night of passion, as the Britt thrusted his fingers in n out of the Norwegian. Tord was becoming a moaning mess by just Tom prepping him, but soon enough the Britt was putting the lube onto his erect member and then pushing it into the little Norwegian, and trusting into him, milking out noises from the Norwegian, and making him whimper and moan underneath the Britt, finally came in the Norwegian and pulling out.

As the Britt and Norwegian lay side by side, tord finally broke the silence and said "you might have gotten me pregnant from that tommy". The Britt had forgotten tord was a trans man and had also forgotten that he had never gotten bottom surgery yet. But then the Norwegian just cuddled up to him and fell asleep and soon after the Britt fell asleep as well.

So yea, angst ... again heh heh, yep. Also fun fact! Tord is a trans man who hasn't gotten bottom surgery yet! I will post my head canons for Tom and Tord at some point, so yep see y'all later!