"Look out!" Moo screamed, Anthony whirling around to see him shove Brock. The dragon had swiped down at Brock, but with Moo in the way, its claws went right into Moo's back and out the front, the doubles eyes widening as blood trickled out his mouth.

"Moo! No!" Brock screamed, his sword flashing as he swung it and cut the dragons leg off. Anthony, Panda and Brian sprinted forward, Anthony and Brock catching Moo as he fell.

They carried him off to the side, Moo's head lulling weakly. He scoffed faintly, shaking his head as he was set on the ground. "Fuck, man, guess thats it," he mumbled and Brock hissed, shaking his head.

"No, it's not, I'm not letting it be, who else is going to irritate me?" He demanded, digging through his bag to pull healing potions and regeneration potions out.

"Dude, don't bother. They won't work in time, I can feel it. Just go kick some ass and take care of Terror, understand me? Or I'll haunt your ass," Moo demanded, spitting some blood out.

Anthony turned his back on them, knowing they needed some privacy but he wasn't about to let them be without protection. Brian looked over worriedly and Anthony shook his head, his jaw tense.

A flash appeared behind him and he turned, seeing Brock's eyes widen as a light faded from Moo's body, sinking into his skin. Brock blinked several times, a hand on his chest.

"What the fuck was that?" Anthony hissed and Brock looked up, shock on his face. "I don't know, but I'm not letting his death go to waste. Let's kill this bitch," he said angrily, picking up his sword to sprint back into the battle.

Anthony stood there with his mouth open, shock freezing him a moment until he saw Panda run at him, shoving him aside. "Move your ass Anthony!" He demanded and Anthony shook his head, getting back into the battle.

Anthony lost track of time, unable to count how many endermen he killed and how often he'd sliced the dragon. He watched as Brock seemed to lose it, anger clear on his face as he sliced every enemy in front of him.

Brian looked worried for him, Terroriser mildly scared of him. Anthony was worried too, but he couldn't focus on it. Tyler was yelling orders, everyone trying to follow them to kill the dragon quickly.

Anthony watched horrified as the dragons tail spun and flung Marcel into a pillar, Scotty sprinting over to pull him behind it. A wing buffered Jon back and into Vanti, the two vanishing into a hoard of Endermen.

Anthony gritted his teeth and dove in, dodging the dragons tail to jump onto it. This had to end, his friends were getting hurt and one already died, he wasn't losing anyone else.

"Anthony what are you doing?" Evan screamed but Anthony ignored him, holding spikes to climb onto the dragon. He got to its neck just as it took off, flying high above the ground.

Anthony put his sword away, grabbing a poison arrow from his quiver. He waited a moment for the dragon to level out, its head tossing back and forth to dislodge Anthony off his back.

"This is for my friends you son of a bitch!" Anthony screamed, plunging the arrow between two scales. The dragon screamed, tucking its wings and spinning in the air. Anthony held on as tight as possible, but his hands slipped and he was flung from its back and into midair.

"Anthony!" He heard multiple voices scream as he fell through the air. He closed his eyes in preparation, knowing there was no way he'd survive this fall. He landed on something hard, yet squishy and he gasped hard, feeling multiple bones break on impact. He rolled in the dirt for a little, pain racketing his body.

He hit a pillar hard, his vision spotting as he tried to blink his eyes open. He saw someone standing above him but couldn't focus, unable to breath or think.