14. Another visit to Diagon Alley

PREVIOUSLY:

Lyra's anticipation for her visit to Diagon Alley grew with each passing day, and she felt a profound sense of excitement about the adventures that lay ahead. With the support of her family and friends, she was ready to embrace the enchanting world of magic and all the surprises that awaited her at Hogwarts.

The next day, the Dursleys, Rebekah, and Lyra set off for Diagon Alley, a place of wonder and magic. Their first stop was Gringotts Wizarding Bank, a grand and imposing establishment guarded by goblins. As they entered the bank, the marble floors echoed with the clinking of coins and the bustling of wizards and witches.

 The goblin at the entrance guided them to a teller, who helped Lyra access her inheritance. However, what they discovered was not what they had expected.

(For those who don't wanna read all this just skip it, i hv paraphrased it below)

TEST RESULTS:

Inheritance TestName:

Lyra Jade Potter

Born: 31 July 1980

Age: 2

Blood Status: Pure-Blood (By Lady Magic's Will)

Magical Core: Blocked until further aging

Father: James Fleamont Potter (deceased/ Pure-Blood)

Mother: Lily Marie Potter née Evans(deceased/ Muggleborn)

Godfather(s): Sirius Orion Black (deceased), Remus Lupin (deceased), Frank Longbottom(unfit guardian)

Godmother(s) : Alice Longbottom (unfit guardian), Marlene Mckinnon(deceased)

Potential guardian(s): Narcissa Malfoy, Andromeda Black, Petunia Dursley

Titles:Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter (Paternal)

Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black (Magic)

Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Gryffindor (Paternal)

Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Hufflepuff (Magic)

Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Slytherin (Conquest) (Blood-Adoption/ Conquer)

Lady of the Most Ancient and Royal House of Emrys (Magic)

Lady of the Most Ancient and Royal House of Pendragon (Magic)

Mistress of Death

Crown Princess of Camelot/ Britain Wizarding World

Vault :Trust Vault

Potter Family Vault

Potter Vault

Black Family Vault

Sirius Black Vault

Gryffindor Vault

Slytherin Vault

Hufflepuff Vault

Emrys Vault

Pendragon Vault

Properties :Potter Manor (Unplottable; unknown location)

Potter Cottage(Godric's Hollow, England)

Potter Summer House(Mykonos, Greece )

Black Manor (Wiltshire, England)