Chapter Ten

Someone  asked if there would be a Noah's pov in the book and I said maybe bc I wasn't fully sure but now I am 😍 yes in some chapters you will view Noah's pov.
Tw: y'all r gonna get emo cuz there's smut. But it's not ur pookie Mikey boo and Noah angry boo 🤼‍♂️
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
"Just one. Come onnn, it's just me, what would happen?" Michael pouted
Exactly my point. I'm your bodyguard.
"No. Your not drinking either. Go to bed Michael." I snatched the wine bottle from him
"Your not my daddy!" He whines trying to reach for it.
Michael was five foot nine while I was six one, he couldn't reach me. He was acting like a kid.
"No, go before I give you sleeping drugs."
He groaned angrily and stomped off.

He hadn't spoken to me since that night. His fault. He was only eighteen and he was already in a habit of drinking. Yes, I drank myself but I was always stupid when I was drunk. I do stupid shit. That's why I became a body guard to stop myself from fucking men and women. I haven't had sex in a long time I'm surprised my dick hasn't gave up on me yet. If I was drunk I would ruin Michael completely, in a sexual way.

It's not like I didn't want too. His clothing taste was perfect for his curves. How easily they'd fit in my palms. How much I wanted to rag his hair.
How I'd get him to lose his voice in under an hour.
Except I'm his body guard. I don't think he'd accept me as a boyfriend. His attempt almost worked but I need to resist him, he is my client and nothing else.

Besides, I had a girlfriend, Diana to fuck about with. Except I didn't go that far with her, she always begged but I could just tell by the way she acted she was shit at it. It was easy to tell. If I had a choice to fuck with Diana or Michael and the person I didn't choose would end up dead, I'd choose Michael. Should I allow her? I guess I should.

"Noah, come on, I'll be gentle.." Diana smirks trailing her hand down to my thigh but I stopped her nasty hand
"Your acting like im a virgin." I say
"The way your refusing, what did you expect me to think baby?"
Gross.
"Fine, I'll stop refusing then. Get back in your seat." I sigh
This is gonna be the most horrible sex experience I'll forever have.

I'll just pretend she's Michael.

When we reached my bedroom the girl full on pounced onto me, I should've just let her slip off me. I took a deep sigh, before pinning her to the wall and kissing her roughly. I regret my whole entire life right now.

Diana's pov:
I think he's converted into me. I think I'm into muscles now. He should never know that I beat up his client. He'd dump me for sure and I'm trying to marry him. Dammit I thought he was a virgin, he's not. I could've shown him that I was perfect for him. Not that stupid rich kid. Who does he think he is? I've started to breathes little hard and he notices, looking at me with those bright sky blue eyes. They looked like heaven.
"What's with the weird eyes? Relax." He made me so wet.
"I was thinking how big you are." I lied
I look at our joined hands. He carefully stroked my palm with his thumb, his eyes are a little darker. His touch is just making me more and more needy for him.
"I'll fit you just right."
Goosebumps scattered across my skin. I press my thighs together making a pony-snort. I'm sexy as hell. I can't resist; I look over his shoulder, at his bed. It's so close, it would take maybe five more big strides to he pushed back and fucked so good on his mattress. His tongue could be in my zone in under thirty seconds.
"If your going to fit me so well, show me."
"I will."

Our palms are slick. The back of my neck feels hot under my blonde hair. Who wouldn't love a Blondie with blue eyes? I'm a living Barbie. I need to be kissed again. This time I'm going to slide my tongue into him till he groans. Shit I need him badly. I want him to beg for me. To whimper for me. I want to be his fuck toy. Until he presses something hard against me. Until he guides me to his bed and takes my clothes off.

Noah's pov:
God I hated every second of this. But fucking hell she was like a porn star. I guess I'll have to pretend I wanted this. I expected a different ending though, running her over maybe? Instead of ripping those tiny shorts, and pounding into her tight cunt until she stopped fighting and started screaming out my name.
Shit.
Reaching down to her shorts I couldn't help but squeeze my cock as I imagine her on her knees before me. Those light eyes blinking at me, those pink lips around my cock. I preferred dark blue eyes and red lips. She would be angry, digging her nails into my skin, her eyes narrowed dangerously. Fuck. Leaning against the wall, I stroke my length as I imagine it, visualising how beautiful Michael would look, handcuffed and tied up, unable to do anything but blow me off. Fucking hell he'd do a hell better of a job than Diana, he was stubborn enough. That brown hair, soaking and stuck to his face from my hands, as I slam into his mouth, again and again. If only I wasn't in this arranged relationship. I would've fucked Michael for the fifth time this hour.

With a grunt, I push her down to the floor, spreading her legs wide, I smirk at her but overall I'm disgusted. I lick her cilt. Again and again. She's gripped onto the bloody rug like she's about to come already. I unzip my pants and pull my cock out, pounding into her. My hips stutter and my sexual desires for Michael come crashing through me, into Diana. Sighing, I pretended to enjoy it. She sits herself up and starts moving up and down, she pulls her crop top off and rips her bra apart. Showing me her tits. Her nipples hard as pebbles. I couldn't give a fuck less. I don't love her. I love Michael. I tortured Michael's feelings just so my father wouldn't be disappointed. But fuck him he's on his deathbed, why should I still be with her? Because that's how my mother was? Arranged to date my abusive father? No way would I end up like her. She's in heaven, safe from my father. He'll end up in hell, I'll end up in Michael's arms. Diana can go fuck herself. She's just another gold-digging bitch. So what if she loved me? She liked me for my looks, not my personality.

I've learned my lesson, Diana is just my distraction for Michael. I need to stop resisting Michael. He's the reason my sexual desires are back again, he's the reason I'm hard. I pull out of Diana and help her stand up, she takes my hand and I take her to the bathroom, leaving her to clean up herself. I hold onto my length and start thinking about Michael-Rose.

The rose middle name suited him so fucking well. Michael-Rose Anderson sounded so much better, it was such a good thing to say. How I'd own him. How I'd be the reason he's happy, both in bed and out. I want to see him naked again. Fucking hell I want him naked for me. I jerked off like it was my first fucking time masturbating, but I stopped when I heard Diana walking. I smiled at her and went into my bathroom. Going into my shower, I started jerking off again, biting my lip to stop myself from whimpering. I come came rushing through me, I collapsed and groaned loudly, I turned the heat up and cleaned myself up.