Chapter 495: Looking for a Partner

Começar do início

Xiao Lingyu nodded. "Thank you, Mom."

After a while, Mother Xiao stared at Xiao Lingyu's stomach for a moment and immediately stopped her, "Yu 'Er, you're going to have a child soon. Why don't you leave this matter to Tianhao and the rest of us? You don't have to worry about it." Thinking of this, she said firmly, "Yes, the due date is only in a few days. You definitely shouldn't be dealing with these things."

Xiao Lingyu thought for a while and said, "Mom, I'm just going to read through things. Someone else will handle the rest."

"No!" Mother Xiao said firmly, "You need to rest. If you have so much energy, save it for the labor room. Your stomach is big. You'll need extra force when you're in labor."

Gong Tianhao nodded in agreement, "Yu 'Er, mom is right. You need to rest. Leave the business to me. Tell me what you want. I'll do it for you."

Xiao Lingyu, "..."

The closer it was to the due date, the more restrictions they placed on her. All she needed to do was to sit there and wait for the due date. Regardless, it was pointless for her to struggle.

The minority had to obey the majority.

Xiao Lingyu sighed softly and said, "Alright. I won't deal with the business anymore."

Mother Xiao and Gong Tianhao were immediately satisfied.

But then Xiao Lingyu continued, "But those people are right. The vegetables are about to be harvested. We need to find partners to sell them. Since these people have come to us, we should talk to them. That's fine, right?" Xiao Lingyu was seeking her mother's opinion, and of course, she was also seeking Gong Tianhao's opinion. "This time, I have to find a long-term and reliable partner. As the person in charge of Green Fresh Farm in Taoyuan Village, I have to be there to vet the partners personally, right?"

With Mother Xiao around, Gong Tianhao didn't dare to say anything. He signaled Mother Xiao with his eyes because he wanted her to object.

But Mother Xiao didn't seem to see it. She thought for a moment and said, "That's no problem. But, Yu 'Er, I think you should have someone by your side to watch over you. You have to be careful, okay?"

Xiao Lingyu shrugged her shoulders and said helplessly, "Mother, don't you know that ever since Tianhao and I got married, we have never been separated?" She was too embarrassed to say that Gong Tianhao was too clingy.

nev

Ta

Mother Xiao, "..."

That seemed to be the case! Tianhao had gotten even more clingy to her daughter after they got married.

Mother Xiao felt amused and touched.

Gong Tianhao, "..." Don't think that he didn't know that Yu 'Er was secretly complaining about him. She felt that he was too clingy.

'I'm a little sad.

'After we got married, my wife is getting more and more impatient with me... I'm being complained about!'

Gong Tianhao crossed his arms and huffed.

Mother Xiao sighed lightly and said seriously, "Alright then. Anyway, you have to pay attention. As long as you feel that something is wrong with your stomach, you have to tell us, okay?"

Xiao Lingyu nodded and said, "Yes, yes, I understand."

She had been looking forward to having a child for more than ten months. She would definitely pay attention to it.

With Mother Xiao's consent, neither Gong Tianhao nor the others dared to object. If Xiao Lingyu was the queen in this family, then mother Xiao was the empress.