5. Petunia's Surprise & Minerva's UnHiNgEd FuRy

Start from the beginning

The Dursleys were shocked at what the letter entailed and the amount of money that they were being paidto practically be abusing the girl till she can go to Hogwarts she yearns for love and is a submissive pawn inthe old man's game.

 Petunia's immediate thought was to call Minerva as she is the only person with active magic theyknew(Dudley is too young). She decided to owl Minerva, in the morning. Minerva had given her an owl withher address. 

THE NEXT MORNING,

 Petunia owled Minerva, 

The letter said :

 Minerva McGonagall

 Deputy Headmistress,

 Outskirts of Caithness in the Scottish Highlands, 

Dear Minerva,

 This is Petunia, we need you to apparate to our house NOW. This is a very URGENT topic and I understandthat this is a very sudden invitation but this is about Lyra and a certain letter given to us by "Albus PercivalWulfric Brian Dumbledore" about us being paid to abuse the poor darling. 

Sincerely,

 Petunia Dursley nee Evans

A FEW (2 and a half) HOURS LATER :

Petunia was pacing back and forth in her hall waiting for Minerva while thinking why would anyone abuse alittle girl(or anyone in general) 

A few minutes later Minerva pops into their hall looking livid and frantic. "Where are the letter and Lyra ?"asked Minnie. Petunia leads over Minnie to the crib and hands over the letter.

 A few minutes later Minerva is seen inside a storage room with crumbled things on the ground while sherepairs everything with a simple "Reparo".

MINERVA POV:

How could Albus do this to a child? A CHILD. I never trusted the man fully, but what little trust was there hejust Shattered like glass. I read Petunia's letter before losing the little self-control I had and asking wherethe letter and Lyra were. Sure, I might have looked like Bellatrix Lestrange but that is SO not the point.I could feel something strange in her.

 Like something was holding her together tightly. I quickly askedPetunia whether I could cast a diagnostic spell on her. Petunia understood my worries and allowed me to.

TEST RESULTS: 

Inheritance TestName: 

Lyra Jade Potter 

Born: 31 July 1980 

Age: 2

 Blood Status: Pure-Blood (By Lady Magic's Will)

 Magical Core: Blocked until further aging 

Father: James Fleamont Potter (deceased/ Pure-Blood)

 Mother: Lily Marie Potter née Evans(deceased/ Muggleborn) 

Godfather(s): Sirius Orion Black (deceased), Remus Lupin (deceased), Frank Longbottom(unfit guardian) 

Godmother(s) : Alice Longbottom (unfit guardian), Marlene Mckinnon(deceased) 

Potential guardian(s): Narcissa Malfoy, Andromeda Black, Petunia Dursley

 Titles:Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter (Paternal) 

Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black (Magic)

 Lady of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Gryffindor (Paternal)