Chapter 485: Wedding 4

Start from the beginning

Although the other three did not have much cooperation with Xiao Lingyu, they were friends with Xiao Lingyu.

Xiao Lingyu had rented a few shops from Zheng Haiyang and bought several houses in the development zone of the new city. Zheng Haiyang gave a discount for each of them. The down payment for a house was 50,000 to 60,000 RMB.

However, Xiao Lingyu chose to pay in full. She bought eight houses at once.

Xiao Lingyu had her uses for these houses. She was waiting for their value to rise. These houses would be worth more than a few hundred thousand in a few years.

A few years later, there would be a housing boom. Young people would need a house to get married. Otherwise, it would be difficult for them to get a wife.

But we have gone too far.

Let's return to the main topic.

Qian Yifan learned from his father that Xiao Lingyu had a powerful supporter. Someone tried to come to take over Taoyuan Village, but the place was not affected. However, those who had their sight on the place were not that lucky. Otherwise, Qian Yifan's father would not have had the chance to rise to the top. Therefore, his father had repeatedly instructed him to build a good relationship with Xiao Lingyu. Qian Yifan's mother didn't dare to say anything about Xiao Lingyu now.

Qian Yifan was rather annoyed that this extra layer of benefits was added to the relationship, but he wouldn't lose a precious friend like Xiao Lingyu over it.

As for Yuan Xuanhao, he had also made a few deals with Xiao Lingyu. Xiao Lingyu and her family had bought a few vehicles from him already.

Therefore, the four of them had more or less a business relationship with Xiao Lingyu.

Of course, the main reason was that they treated Xiao Lingyu as a true friend and came to attend Xiao Lingyu's wedding. It had nothing to do with benefits.

"I really didn't expect Xiao Lingyu would choose a rich man to marry."Yuan Xuanhao said with a sigh. "Look at all these helicopters flying around. The groom must not be an ordinary rich person."

In this county, the four of them belonged to the ranks of the rich and powerful. However, they wouldn't be able to do something like this.

"Yeah." Qian Yifan and the others nodded in agreement.

"By the way, Xiao Lingyu's identity is quite mysterious." Gu Ziye said with a smile, "She is just an ordinary farmer. How does she know such a rich person?"

Qian Yifan said with a smile, "Xiao Lingyu graduated from a famous university and worked in a big company in City Z. She must have a lot of connections." It was not that unusual for her to have some connections.

"No, I heard that Xiao Lingyu was framed by her ex-boyfriend at work and got pregnant accidentally. So, the child in Xiao Lingyu's stomach has an unknown father. Does the man who married Xiao Lingyu really not mind at all?" Yuan Xuanhao said with a puzzled look.

If it were him, he would definitely mind.

Zheng Haiyang said, "If he minds, he won't marry Xiao Lingyu. He clearly doesn't since we're at the wedding." When he found out that Xiao Lingyu was pregnant with someone else's child, he was immediately conflicted. Then, he let go. Gu Ziye nodded, "Haiyang is right. The groom must like Xiao Lingyu a lot to set up such a grand wedding. Besides, even though we have not interacted much with Xiao Lingyu, we know that she is someone who is willing to settle for the second-best."

"You're right!" The other three nodded in agreement.

"The bride and groom are here!" Someone suddenly shouted.