"Look behind you." Y/N said and Hannah did as told. There was a Black SUV following them. "See that SUV? That's Mr.Moon following us around after he saw us at the mansion." Y/N explained once Hannah looked back at the front. "Well what do we do?" Hannah questioned. "We lose them." Y/N said before twisting the accelerator and speeding across the highway. "Can you like give me a warning before twisting taht thing next time?" Hannah asked, stepping off of the bike and stumbling a bit. "Sure." Y/N said, hanging the helmets on the rearview mirrors and walking off. "Wait for me!" Hannah yelled and Y/N stopped in her tracks, turning around to see Hannah jogging to her. "Tch, took you long enough." Y/N rolled her eyes, walking with the girl. "It's not my fault you're a powerpole."
Hannah deadpanned, mirroring her actions and rolling her eyes the other way. "Ohoho you have not seen Huening kai upclose." Y/N mocked looking down to her right. "You mean the other powerpole that sits behind you in class?" Hannah asked. "Yes, how'd you know he sits behind me?" Y/N asked. "I'm the one who sits at the table beside him." Hannah said, the two reached the big doors of the hotel they'll be spendin their night in. "Where do you get the money from?" Hannah asked walking inside beside Y/N. "Well I used to work as a barista in this big café back in Daegu. I made them cut a fourth of my salary since I didn't need it back then. My hourly wage was like two hundred thousand. I worked for a year and my shift was for four hours, do the math."
Y/N said, checking in and getting the card to their room. "How does the money last this long though?" Hannah asked. "Investment bitch." Y/N replied.
"Didn't know you were the kind to invest in money." Hannah said following the girl wherever she goes. "Which floor?" The.............elevator person asked. Y/N checked her card. 702.
"Seven." Y/N said looking back at her card. 702 looks awfully familiar. "Soo how do you magically get clothes for us?" Hannah asked. "It's not magic, it's money." Y/N replied. "Tch, rich girl." Hannah rolled her eyes, making Y/N scoff in disbelief. "You are not the one talking little miss started her own clan in the mafia but didn't even recruit a single person." Y/N shot back. "What's that supposed to mean!?" "It means you're rich-------er than me."

Ding! Seven.

"Can y'all like not come in this elevator next time?" The man sitting on the stool asked. Y/N quickly bowed and left with Hammah before muttering a sorry.

"Damn this bed is better than the last one!" Hannah sighed, falling on the bed.
"It is? I wanna see!" Y/N yelled before doing a belly flop on the bed.
"Holy mother of Jesus! It is!!" Y/N yelled before the two fell asleep immediately.

______________

Y/N and Hannah were currently standing infront of a dungeon.
"I can't come in!?" Hannah asked for the umpteenth time. "Trust me darling , you don't wanna see what happens in there."
Y/N said and Hannah nodded.

She went in and saw Mina sitting unconciously, tied up on the chair.
Taking a flask of ice cold water, Y/N splashed it on the girl's face instantly waking her up.

"Well Good morning!"

"Y- Y/N?.."

"Yup. The Choi Y/N. Your Best fri- no ex bestfriend."

"Why- why am I tied up."

"Dont act like you don't know shit Mina."

"Huh?"

"Let me get this straight. You, Mina Sharon Myoi are five goddamn years older than me..... How'd you manage to pull that out?"

"I really don't know what you mean Y/N....."

"Stop acting Mina."
She whined
"Haven't you already lied enough!?"
She asked, circling the chair Mina was tied to.
The girl whimpered, she knew it was a bad idea to mess with one of the biggest mafia's sister but she also knew that it was the only way for her clan to thrive.
Suddenly, a thought struck the tied girl's mind. Why was she scared? She should be mad at the girl infront of her. Not whimpering in fear. Or so she thought, one wrong move and her head would be sliced in half.