01. Seoul

■Third person POV■

It was the day Y/N and Beomgyu were leaving Daegu to go to seoul to study because he missed his friends and she was okay with since she has none.

They had just left her house to the train station. She looked at her apartment one last time and left.

○Back story○ :

Y/N and Beomgyu moved to daegu last summer with their parents for some reason but their parents died due to a car accident.
Beomgyu decided to go back to seoul as they "couldn't afford" to pay their expenses here. So they decided to move to seoul because they could live in the universiry's dorm and it would feel like beomgyu's back with his friends.
You, a person with no social battery, what could hurt if you move....atleast your brother's glad.

○back to real time○ :

Beomgyu : are you ready Y/N-iee?

Y/N : Yeah......
She said with a sigh

They got on the train to leave this place once and for all.

Beomgyu : I'm so excited to meet my friends after soo looong !!!!! Can you believe we're going back to seoul!?

Y/N : I can.

Beomgyu : Yah! Choi Y/N!

Y/N : I was just kidding hyung.
She said and started to listen to music.

□Time skip. 1 hour□

Beomgyu : Y/N-ahh i'm bored!!!

Y/N : what do you wanna do?

Beomgyu : i don't knowww.
He whined making you think who the older one is.

Y/N : have you told your friends that you're gonna study there from now?
She asked.

Beomgyu : no not yet. I wanted to surprise them.

Y/N : and how are you planning to do that?
She asked knowing he'll get excited about it.

Beomgyu: I'll go to school on my first day and you know Go to them when they're all together.
He said.

Y/N : that sounds boring hyung.
I'm pretty sure none of your friends are your age so you won't see them during classes, and you can find them at lunch and surprise them.

Beomgyu : come to think of it, why don't you join me?
He asked.

Y/N : me? Come on hyung, I don't know if they'll even remember the Beomgyu's little sister.

Beomgyu : pleeeeeeeease????
He said with those puppy eyes of his.

Y/N : ...........okay.
She said after thinking hard.

Beomgyu : for real?

Y/N : for real hyung.

Beomgyu : why don't i hide behind you? You're pretty tall and I'm sure those dipshits can't recognize you for a solid minute.

Y/N : cool. Did you talk to any of them lately?

Beomgyu : Yup, still the closest we've been.

□Time skip. 30 minutes before arrival□

Y/N was listening to music when she was striked with a question, she looked over to her sleeping brother and decided to wake him up since they were gonna be at seoul soon.

Y/N : Hyung!!!! Wake up come on.

Beomgyu whined like a little kid.

Y/N : Hyung i'll tell your friends that we're gonna go to their school.