21. D-2

With txt.

"I am soooo bored!"
Huening kai groaned into Y/N's pillow.

For some reason, all of txt spent their night in Y/N's room. Morning came soon, and they all left to cleanse up......

Only to come back and hang out in the girl's room. Huening kai and Beomgyu were lying on the girl's bed, Taehyun was sitting on the girl's study chair, reading a random book he found on the table, Yeonjun was scrolling midlessly on his phone while sitting against the wall and Soobin was laying down on the floor, using his phone. Suddenly, Huening kai got up and ran to the plushies, making them scatter around and startling the others. "Hey! This is pretty fun!" He yelled in glee, grabbing them and placing them in a pile. Before he could crash into them for the second time, Beomgyu and Taehyun held him back and made him sit on the bed. "You are not doing that Huening." Taehyun warned the boy who giggled in an evil way before running off only to trip on Soobin and fall face first on the floor.
"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Soobin yelled, getting up and rubbing his chest which was kicked by Huening kai. "Oh my god are you hurt!?" Yeonjun panicked, going over to the boy and checking on him. Taehyun and Beomgyu were collecting Y/N's plushies and checking if any were damaged.
And Huening kai was ignored while lying pathetically on the floor.

"Who wants uber eats?" Kai asked, his voice coming out muffled because he was having his face on the floor which luckily had a rug on. "Me." They all replied, still not giving a damn about the boy. "Well I'll buy anything you want if you help me clean my bleeding nose."
Huening kai sassed, his voice muffled again.

"Oh shit, the rug's bloody."
Yeonjun said, going out to grab something to clean the stained rug.

"Are y'all doing this on purpose?"
He asked, turning around to face the ceiling, his leg landing right at Soobin's chest in the process.

"OH YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-"

"Hyung! Are you alright?"
Taehyun rushed to his side and Beomgyu ran into the bathroom, taking the first aid kit for Soobin's now purple chest. Huening kai sat up and walked out before coming back with a bloody tissue in his hands next to his nose. Yeonjun came back and dropped the rubbing alchohol when he saw Soobin's state. "SOOBIN!!" He yelled, running to him (3 steps) and saw his bruise after Taehyun unbuttoned a few buttons to check it.

"Soobin! It's- it's purple!" Yeonjun panicked. "Well then take me to the doctor!" Soobin yelled back, grimacing after looking at his bruise in the mirror. "University's closed remember? The nurses would be on holiday too!" Yeonjun reminded him. "Then take me to a clinic or a hospital bro!" Soobin deadpanned falling on Y/N's bed, face first and letting out a yell. "Where's the nearest hospital Taehyun!?" Yeonjun asked jumping in circles. "I can treat him you know?" Beomgyu voiced out, sitting calmly on a chair with a first aid kit in his hands. "Well then DO IT!!" Yeonjun and Soobin yelled. "Jeez! What are you both? An old couple?" Beomgyu muttered to himself and walked over to the bed. "Turn around loser, this is gonna hurt." Beomgyu said opening the kit. Soobin rolled his eyes and rolled around accidentally falling off of Y/N's twin bed. "OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!"
He yelled, getting up from his position and lying on his back on the bed with the help of Yeonjun. "My nose is still bleeding." Huening kai muttered and Taehyun looked at him with a look that said -you gotta be kidding me.- "what?" He asked. "Your nose is not bleeding, you're blocking the blood without letting it flow out of that damned nose of yours " Taehyun explained. "Well what do I do!?"  "Take that damn tissue out of your nose, you look hideous." Taehyun said rolling his eyes and going back to the book which happened to be a random book from the maze runner series. "Meanie." Huening kai muttered before pulling the tissue out of his nose.
_______________

With Y/N and Hannah.
"So like, why are we in a different hotel for tonight?" Hannah questioned, the duo were riding on Y/N's bike going to yet another hotel to spend the night after taking hostage of a mafia gang.