You chuckled and waved it off. "I'm just kidding, guys. Thank you for worrying about me but I won't change my mind"

You stood up and slung your duffle bag over your shoulder as you waved them a simple farewell and left the class.

Everyone must be wondering where those familiar names come from and some might have gotten their answer just from the hints alone.

"Takashira-senpai!!"

You stopped and turned around to find a familiar duo you'd seen in the anime. That's right. . .

"Are you on the way to the gym right now? We're going the same way so let's go together" a brunette-haired boy said excitedly.

"You just wanted to have the chance to hang out with Takashira-senpai" the black spikey-haired boy snarked.

"D-Don't be ridiculous, Iwa-chan!! It was just a coincidence and I wanted to how to serve better like him!!" the brunette boy retorted, face flushed.

"Mhm," the spikey-haired boy hummed, sounding unconvinced.

You're in the Haikyuu world. . . And these two dunderheads are the future duo in Aoba Johsai, Oikawa Tooru, and Iwaizumi Hajime.

"If you both are gonna continue your banters, I will take my leave to the gym first," you said cooly as you turned back and continued walking.

"Ah, wait for us, Takashira-senpai!!" Oikawa ran after you and tackled you from behind causing you to grunt in response.

"ShittyKawa, let go of Takashira-senpai!!" Iwaizumi shouted as he walked towards the both of you and tried to pry his best friend off of your back.

"We're gonna be late for practice if we're gonna stay like this" you deadpanned.

Oikawa reluctantly let you go and followed behind you like a little duckling. That ticked Iwaizumi off and smacked him over the head for acting like an idiot. You stared in amusement like this was a normal thing in the volleyball club.

Thats right. You're in the volleyball club with Oikawa and Iwaizumi in Kitagawa Daichii and this is your final year of junior high school while these two are only first years surprisingly. It is probably no wonder it took you so long to realize that you're in the Haikyuu universe. It is also a plus that you were born as a guy this time instead of a girl like your last life.

It would be a lie to say that you aren't confused about your gender crisis. Because of your old habits as a woman, you would go to a girl's restroom, and your father would hit you in the head for curiosity or thinking of something stupid. You could only look at the ground like it was the most interesting in the world in shame and embarrassment.

It also caused a misunderstanding with your parents, thinking that you were thinking of transitioning so they sat you down and talked about it. You stuttered and tried to explain to them that it was nothing like that.

It was hard but you managed to get used to your new identity and you wiped a fake tear to show your hardship. How many years do you have to endure but you can't act like that in front of your friends as they might think you're acting like a weirdo again?

"Alright, you two. Go get changed and do your warm-ups while we wait for the others so we can set up for the practice match" you said as you walked into the club room to change.

"Hai!!"

It's a shame you won't be able to meet Kageyama so you can take him under your wing as well but you guess you could only blame yourself for being too old for them.

____________________________________________________________

OT's POV

"Oi, ShittyKawa. You're drooling again" Iwaizumi said in disgust as he set up the net on one side of the court.

Oikawa shook his head and wiped off the drool from his mouth as he whined. "Hey, can you blame me? I can't help that our captain is so handsome!!"

Iwaizumi scoffed. "Now you're just acting like those fangirls of yours"

Oikawa ignored that and continued daydreaming with love-sick eyes. Iwaizumi just looked so done with life and rolled his eyes as he continued setting up the court. However, he knows that what Oikawa said is not wrong.

Not only do you have the looks, but you're also very talented in volleyball. You're a great Setter and Spiker that he wonders sometimes why would you wish to go to Karasuno of all places but he knows not to question his captain's wishes.

"Oi, if you're gonna just stay there and look pretty, I will not hesitate to hit you with this volleyball and this is the only warning I will give you in advance," Iwaizumi said with a dark look, holding a volleyball in hand.

"Meanie!!" Oikawa stuck out his tongue childishly as he stood up and helped with the setup as the other members walked into the gym shortly after.

Author's note: Surprise with another new story, isn't it? I will try to update the others as well including the old ones so don't worry too much!!

Hope you enjoy the chapter!!