Then a "ding" sound came into my ears which the device told me, "Lady Lynn, 1200 HP. Prince Flinn, 1200 HP."

Continuing to listen to the mid-aged man, he said, "Who will win? The Amazon Lady Lynn or the undefeatable prince Flinn? Will Lady Lynn be able to capture the Futuramus title of princess against Prince Flinn from the quick climb she has done in her short career? Or will Prince Flinn send her back to the bottom of the mountain achieving an outstanding record of 25-0? Well, be prepare for the match because we will be fighting on top of the summit of Glacier Mountain."

With the gasps of the crowd while listening to the stage transform into something ominous, the man whispered to me by saying, "This is going to be very good. The platform is transforming into a canyon like structure. There are ice glaciers where they can fight on, in the middle of the arena, there is a frozen bridge, beneath the bridge, there is a frozen river with white sharks waiting for one of them to fall off,  and surrounding them, if you can't feel the climate change. There is a raging blizzard making it nearly blinding for an average person to see."

Waiting and listening to the announcer to call for the match, with a robotic sound calling from the ceiling, it said, "in 3, 2, 1... You may fight!"

Suddenly, from my headphones, my analyzer started announcing the fight.

Lady Lynn stats:

Age: 18-years-old

Strength: LV 10

Agility: LV14

Dexterity: LV12

Cognition: LV 13

Perception: LV11

Health: 100%

Abilities:

. Regeneration

. Lightning strike

. Lightning charge attack

. Lightning slash

. Critical slash

. Lightning wave

Prince Flinn Stats:

Age: 29

Strength: LV12

Agility: LV12

Dexterity: LV14

Cognition: LV9

Perception: LV15

Health: 100%

Abilities:

. Slash

. Thrust

. Counter attack

. Poison Claw

. Blade of telepathy

. Fatal Release

After listening to their stats, I said to the man, "This doesn't look good for Lady Lynn."

"Excuse me?"

"You read their stats, right?"

"Of course. What's the problem?"

"I don't know why your device isn't reading Prince Flinn's finisher but according to my analyzer, his special attack is called Fatal Release, Blade of Telepathy, and Poison Claw."

Wait, how does your analyzer read something like that? His finisher is a S rank. It cannot be read on mine unless you have a special device there."

I simply shrugged my shoulders and continued to listen to my device which the same announcer spoke by describing the match.