🥶

It had been a typical day in Arendelle, at least for the people of Arendelle...and the evening had rolled around. Elsa had prepared a small thing for her and her sister after a long day...they had been searching for Ingrid...who happened to be their mother's sister...but she had become a threat to the kingdom. While waiting anxiously in the dining room for her, Elsa sat in one of the seats before the dining table, looking out the window. Anna then walked in, closing the door behind her...Elsa breathed out a sigh of relief as she came to greet her sister. However, something about Anna was not right. In her responses to Elsa's questions, she seemed cold and distant from her. "It's just like you...thinking that some food or fancy jewelry can make up for all you've done to me..." Anna glared toward her sister, which made Elsa confused. "Everything I did to you? Anna what are you talking about?"  Elsa asked her sister, but that began to make things worse. Anna began to accuse her of things from the past, even after they had both healed from what had happened when the kingdom had been under a curse of ice and snow. That was when Ingrid appeared...And Elsa realized that her sister had been put under a spell. "I'm trying to get you to see that the only person who will ever understand you, Elsa...is me. Your sister won't listen to you like your mother never listened to me...the only way to stop her is to use your power and strike her down," Ingrid tried to entice her to harm Anna as Anna raised the urn towards her sister. Elsa however, despite not wanting to be trapped in the urn, refused to strike her sister down. "Do what you will, but no matter what, Anna...I love you..." Elsa says before she is trapped in urn.