Arrival (Part 2)

"I'm Bard and these are my children; Bain, Sigrid, and Tilda."

"I'm Gandalf the Grey and this is Radagast the Brown."

"I am Saruman the White."

"I'm Bilbo Baggins of the Shire."

"I'm Thranduil, king of Mirkwood, and this is my son, Legolas."

"I'm Tauriel."

Once Elladan and Elrohir introduced themselves the demigods knew that they were going to be in trouble if the three pairs of twins ever decided to come up with a prank together, but then the rest of the elves introduce themselves before seats appear around the room and she immediately goes to sit with her mom and brother only to see: Amphitrite, Poseidon, Theseus, and Triton join them as the others sit by their parents or friends as the fates disappear.

"Where are the books?" Percy asks only to see the books land on the floor in front of his feet.

"So who-?" Leo starts to say only to see the first book float up which causes him to jump in surprise, "the book is alive!"

Sirena catches a piece of paper from the air and reads it, "since there are people who speak differently than others the books are going to read themselves."

Leo blushes in embarrassment as his friends laugh.

Legolas sits beside his father while he looks at Lady Sirena and he could tell that she's been through so much, but still had the ability to be cheerful

(Sorry it's so short)