ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

Della ran out of the hall as Ashton followed behind her trying to catch up with her .

••✧•✧•✧•✧•

••DESERTED ROAD ••

Min Joon rode the car recklessly as if he was thinking. And that was truth he wasn't he was furious to the highest level. He didn't take or listen to any of Yenny screams .

" Min Joon please slow down. Am not the only person here with you , l share my body with your seed please " Yenny placed on her sit belt .

She starred at Min Joon thinking her their child could change his mind but rather it did nothing but to increase his anger .

" You decided to keep that thing you bare the consequences with that . Shut your trap bitch " he pressed on the break so hard that Yenny's head hit the mirror blood started to oozing from it .

Yenny placed her hand on her forehead and brought it down to see her own blood . She was shaken as to what may happen.

" Min Joon" she called out

His head was on the stirring wheel but he was silent . She stretched her hand to touch him but he quickly grabbed her hand and threw it away . He raised his head showing Yenny his head which was oozing blood too .

" You are bleeding Min Joon " she pointed at the spot .

Min Joon got down from the car heading to the car door at Yenny's side . He opened it and dragged her down from it . Her opened the passengers sit and threw her there .

She was scared looking up at his gaze which was dangerous right now . Min Joon preceded to unbotton his shirt he tossed it into the car . He stood there shirtless looking down at Yenny as if she was his prey. She gaze at him with a pitful look but he quickly looked away. He then removed his button.

Yenny knew where this was heading to . She covered her chest with her hands Min Joon moved closer to her with his hand forward.

" Please Min Joon please" she begged

The street was dead silent with nothing but the frog's noise in the bush . The two of them only there and it seemed here wasn't a place people took .

" You are a stripper so this your job . You wanted them instead of me . You want to start your job again don't worry l will be your first client " Min Joon laid down on her as his standing dick pressed on her big bump . He ripped apart her clothes leaving her in a bra and pant .

She tried covered her chest but Min Joon wasn't taking it as he slapped her hands tearing her pants off. He unzip his trousers letting out his little man . It stood big and long as it found it way to Yenny entrance penetrating it with it full length

Yenny leg shaked with the thrust of his full length in her . He thrust even more and harder as he didn't dare as to whether it hurt her or not .

" Min Joon please it hurt " she cried in pain

Min Joon rather increased his pace as Yenny felt pain in her abdomen.

" Why do you hate me like that " Yenny cried as the pain increase.

" You are the worst thing that ever happened to me . I love Valentina not you . I hate you and the thing you are carrying in you holding me down . I wish you never existed with it " Min Joon said and increased it hard that Yenny yelled in pain.

Min Joon release himself and got
dressed , he starred at the tired and pale Yenny before sitting at the driver's sit .

His eyes was fell on the review mirror before he removed a dollar and threw it at Yenny's face .