Breakfast In Bed

" Hmm so you have the guts to walk freely like a bird after what you did " Katherine frowned revealing herself from behind the door.

She had been waiting for Sienna there and overheard all her conversation.

Sienna behaved like she didn't here Katherine calling her . She walked pass Katherine.

This was the first time someone has done such a thing to her. Katherine face colour turned red as her nose started to blow fuse .

With a look of anger she was determined to teach Sienna a lesson.

She pounced on Sienna.

Katherine took hold of Sienna boobs squeezing it so hard that it began to shrink. Sienna took the upper hand pulling out the hair from Katherine scalp .

The director and the crew came to the scene. Immediately they separated the girls .

" What the heck is going on here with you two " the director yelled looking at Katherine who had half of her hair on the ground.

" She started it . " Katherine pointed at Sienna.

Sienna just kept her gaze on the floor not budging .

" Director l don't agree with what Katherine is saying against my sectary" Valentina came from behind.

" Are you calling me a liar dirty girl " Katherine raised her brow .

" Think as you wish . Katherine was the same person who ruined my dress and am sure she attacked Sienna for revenge " Valentina said .

Sienna raised her head looking at Valentina who just gave her a cute smile

Sienna smiled back .

" Miss Katherine l myself saw you cutting Valentina dress and now you attacked Sienna. You are banned from coming here ." the director said .

Katherine looked over at Remi for help . Remi just looked away .

" Arrrgh you will regret this Sienna" Katherine said storming off .

Valentina giggled .

" Who just giggled" the director searched through the crowd for the person.

Everyone pointed their finger at Valentina.

Remi left the crowd .

" Shit " Valentina cursed in her breath.

" Valentina " the director shouted out her name aloud.

Everyone placed their hands in their ears .

" Yes director" Valentina lovely mentioned his name .

" Feel this bucket using a plate" the director demanded as he walked off grinning.

" Wait me " Valentina pointed at her back . No body was there anymore as they all escaped leaving Valentina alone .

Sienna was not excluded, she too ran away . She stepped on the ground with her heels .

She stopped upon noticing a red car parked. It looks a bit familiar to Ashton car , Sienna made her way towards it .

" Boom " a person popped out .

Sienna lost her balance . With her eyes still close waiting to land on the bare floor Sienna waited but it never came .

She opened her eyes and met Ashton face closer to hers.

" Let me go Ashton" Sienna shook her body .

" Really baby l don't even get a thank you " Ashton pouted his mouth