Marking Her

°°°°°°°
" Call the fire department now " Red yelled at the rest of the group . They had a stunned look on their face .

All of them too where hurt about what happened.

" Bel hold on for a second please " Stormi squeezed Bel hands .

" You know am not your baby . You should tell this to your boyfriend " Bel raised her eyebrow signalling to Red.

" Not my boyfriend" Stormi blushed .

" But you are blushing. I wonder how you fell for him with his cold attitude " Bel increased the pressure on her wound with her hand.

" Leave the poor girl berry " Harper rolled his eyes.

" Mr lover boy l gotcha you " Bel did the same rolling her eyes .

" Hey see . There is a shadow in the flames " Stormi pointed at the shadow she saw direction's.

Red who felt angry cooled down going with Harper to check . They where met with Oscar , Grey and Valentina. Grey's hands where around Oscar's neck ..

He had fainted out of the lost of blood .

" Where is the Whiskey" Oscar questioned .

Harper helped Oscar with Grey sending him to the other side . Red eyes fell on. Valentina who was shaking.

" Ahem he be fine right  ." Valentina looked at Oscar and back at Red .

" He will be fine Miss " Oscar replied.

" Valentina is ok with me . Just call me Valentina" Valentina eyes never left Grey's.

She followed the men to the other side . She held onto Grey's hands not letting go for a second. Stormi just watched the scene confused about her identity and how she was in the building.

" Oscar, can l speak to you for a second " Stormi asked.

Oscar walked with Stormi from the other squad  .

" Who is she " Stormi folded her arms .

" Why do you want to know. Thought you like Red "

" Yep l do but l am just curious" Stormi said .

" You really like Red " Oscar asked

Stormi became silent not answering Oscar's questioned . He definitely knew what she meant by that . He just looked away hiding his teary eyes from her .

" Guys l think we have a problem " Harper notified.

Oscar and Stormi joined the rest . They saw what Harper was trying to mean . Everyone looked at Valentina strangely.

" What " Valentina felt weird with their stares.

" You are bleeding " Bel couldn't help but say .

Valentina looked at her arm . Truly blood stains are on her dress . She was so busy making sure, she helped Oscar to get them out that she didn't notice that she got hurt in the process .

Valentina found it hard to see them as they looked double in her eyes. She fainted on the floor .

" Got to be kidding me " Bel groaned

" You know not everyone is like you berry " Red said .

Two vans arrived taking them to Eagle Empire .

•••••

Joon Mansion>>>

" Fuck you Yenny " Min Joon spatted hatefully.