ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

Della unlocked her phone , the picture of she , Ariel and Valentina years back in highschool was on her wallpaper. Her hands rubbed the picture as a tear dropped from her eye .

" Am sorry for drifting you guys away " she murmed .

A hand had been stretched with a handkerchief, she almost bumped her head on the hand. She raised her head to see a man in a black mask

" Here " he spoke .

She looked at the handkerchief and the man in the mask . She recongised this face . The same person, same description

" Mr Hill " Della tried getting up but felt dizzy .

She almost fainted luckily a man arrived and held her preventing her from falling. Della turned to see Ashton in a blue suit and pant .

" Ashton what are you doing here " Della questioned

" Long time no see . I should be rather asking you that question " Ashton said and sat beside her not before helping her sit .

" I came for a engagement of my aunt's nephew " Della answered.

" Oh then that must be mine " Ashton answered

" Are you a Sanchez wait you are getting married who is this lucky girl do l know her " Della got excited

" Ashton Sanchez. It Katherine"

" Ahem which Katherine. Same Katherine l know or different one " Della looked in his eyes

" Same . When you mean Aunty you mean my grandma" Ashton replied pointing at Mrs Sanchez talking to his mom.

" Yes my mother inlaw" Della said

" When did you get married. You married my uncle Calvin" Ashton asked intrigued

" That a talk for later .Didn't you guys break up "

" Love found it way to us again " Katherine came from nowhere and bent down to kiss Ashton on the lips

" Oh " Della could only say .

She saw the look on Ashton face as if he was been forced . Katherine took the sit beside Ashton, she just came downstairs to see Ashton sitting with an unfamiliar lady . She got jealous and rush to his side .

" So l guess l should start calling you Aunty since you married Ashton here's uncle. Calvin Sanchez " Katherine faked a smile.

" Ahem yes " Della answer

" So where is he . Don't see him " Katherine behaved as if she was searching for something

" He couldn't make it " Della looked down

" Oh l heard he is very sick that he is in a coma . And you are soon expecting a child " Katherine laughed

" I don't feel well Ashton can you show me where the washroom is " Della stood up uncomfortable

Katherine knew her statics and immediately jumped into action. She immediately called for all the guests attention.

" Hi everyone as you all know am soon going to be Mrs Sanchez . But today l have met an old classmate that too who just became my aunty since she married my soon to be hubby's uncle . But unfortunately he is battling with the other world . She is even carrying his child . Please keep him in your prayers " Katherine lowered her head acting sad.

Mrs Sanchez who was talking to her niece got infuriated hearing her son and Della's name from Katherine she moved to the girl . Her niece Ashton's mom followed behind her .

Mrs Sanchez turned Della to face her and gave her a hard slapped on her face .

" You don't have the right to utter any word of us only family members. Remember you aren't a Sanchez yet . I disapprove of this marriage" Mrs Sanchez yelled.