Chapter 19:

*Colby's POV*
  We left the mall soon after I talk to Sam. I look over at grey who was sound asleep in my shirt that I had wore the night before. She is so beautiful and I knew she is going to be my wife eventually. 
     She slowly starts to wake up as I kiss her head as she says"hi..."
    "Hey baby"
  I lean down kissing her softly as the kiss got deeper as I climbed on top of her just as she smiles continuing to kiss me as we make out.
    *smut warning*
   I slowly remove her clothes as she moans my name as I push myself into her kissing her neck. Her hands run through my hair as I lean down kissing her once again.
"Colby" she moans.
*smut over*
After a bit we finish up I pull out throwing away the condom as  she gets into the shower getting dressed. I wait until she's done as she gets out wearing this:

I walk behind her smacking her butt as she says"excuse me no"
"What are you gonna do?"
"I don't know"
She kisses me softly as I jump in the shower. I get out as I see her sound asleep on my bed all curled up as I kiss her head before walking downstairs.
    "Colby what was that man" Sam says chuckling.
   "We had a moment okay"
   "Yeah i heard"
  "Oops sorry"
"No your good I'm happy for you guys no more long distance"
   "No"
  "Wanna go to a jewelry store and pick out a ring?"
   "Yeah"
We get into his Tesla as we drive to the jewelry store. When we arrive at the store I start to look around as the lady says"any thing specific"
"Just looking for the perfect ring to propose to my girlfriend"
"Let me help you I got you covered."
"Okay.."
We walk over to the counter as I look at a few but only one catches my eye.

"That one right there"
"Okay that's gonna be 750 dollars please"
I hand her the money as I grab the box as Sam says"let's see it man"
I show her as he says"she's gonna love it"
"Thank you"
"Your welcome"
We head back  home as I see grey sitting on the couch as she says"hey babe"
  "Hey baby girl"
  Sam takes the ring to his room as I sit beside her and says"how long ago did you wake up?"
  "A few minutes figured you and Sam were working or something"
"You're so sweet Grey. I don't understand how I got so lucky"
"I don't understand either Colbs"
She kisses me softly as she put her head on my shoulder as Sam walks out and says"I got an idea..."