⁷⁶

"A pick 2", Hyunjin says, dropping a card on top the stack.

Seungmin looked at him, "Was that for me or Changbin hyung?"

"It's for you, you punk", Changbin answered, helping him to get two extra cards.

"Shit. I will fail at this rate", Seungmin complained, taking the cards he bagged.

"You were bound to fail anyway so if you fail early, you are helping us all", Chan smiled, winking at him to which he earned a scowl.

Hyunjin played next, "You got together with Yurim, yeah?"

"Huh?!", Felix exclaimed in a confused, deep voice, shooting up from the bed where he'd been asleep.

Jisung looked away from his laptop and at the boy.

Was he really sleeping?.

"Yeji is just a natural snitch, I swear", Seungmin said instead, sifting through his cards and playing.

"So, did you or did you not?", Changbin asked straight on point.

"Maybe I did", Seungmin smiled, "Hyung, play"

Oh.

"Pick up four, Hyunjin"

Hyunjin gasped in betrayal. Chan did not just do that to him. "Hyung, I thought we were working together"

"Oh, I see", Seungmin mumbled as it dawned on him that it was Chan's plan all these while. Hyunjin has been on his neck since this game started. He looked at Chan and the eldest shook his head in denial.

"This is a one man's thing, Hyunjin. How dumb are you", Jisung tsked, clicking away on his keyboard.

"Yah!". Hyunjin shouted in offence, picking the four cards. "Shut up. You are dumber!"

Minho slowly raised his head from under his duvets and just one look at the boys, they all became silent. "You want your asses kicked out?"

"Hyung, sorry", Hyunjin apologised with immediate effect even though it was his room also and his friends held in their laughters.

Minho looked away from the boy and went back to sleep, pulling the duvets even higher over his form and Jeongin's.

The other boys sneaked glances at each other.

That was scary.

"Pick 8, Seungmin", Changbin whispered softly.

Seungmin glared at him, biting his tongue to refrain from yelling. He leaned closer to Changbin, "Are you nuts?", Changbin gasped quietly, "You can't play anticlockwise, you sad sack"

A louder gasp from the sad sack and snorts from the others. Felix even snorted, half asleep.

"Chan hyung should be the one picking 8 not me. It's clockwise", Seungmin lectured harshly, still with a whisper. He clicked his tongue, spreading his cards out discreetly not even bothered by his utterances at his hyung.

Changbin turned to Chan, "Pick 8, man", and Chan burst into laughter.

A really loud one.

And guess what.

That was the end of the game. Minho kicked everyone out including Hyunjin. His roommate. People left behind were the younger boys who were sleeping with him. His younger brother and his maknae.

Even their uno cards were thrown out with them.

"We should make a rule for our room too. You see how strict he was?. We should emulate him", Seungmin suggested to Jisung and his rommate couldn't help but agree.