Enter the De Rolos

In another realm called Teldorai, there was a kingdom that was known as Whitestone. This poor kingdom has gone through a lot over the years as the family who ruled over it had been brutally murdered a long time ago.

Luckily, 2 of the heirs had survived and 5 years later, came back to save their people from the rule of The Brierwoods. They are now ruling Whitestone together.

The oldest brother has white hair, pale blue eyes with thin black glasses, and was wearing a dark blue vest over a white dress shirt, blue button up jacket, brown pants, gloves, and brown boots. His name is Percival Frederickstein Von Musel Klossowski De Rolo the third. Or just Percy for short.

The younger sister has brown hair with white bangs, blue eyes, and was wearing a white shirt under a red vest with dark blue trims and sleeves, dark blue gloves, blue pants, and black dress shoes. Her name is Cassandra De Rolo.

Finally, there was the newest addition to the De Rolo family. She is a half elf with dark brown hair with a blue feather in it, brown eyes, and was wearing a blue top, brown pants and brown boots. Her name is Vex'alia De Rolo, Percy's wife.

Now at the moment, Cassandra is the ruler of Whitestone as Percy thought it would be better if she lead their people rather than him. However, today Percy was with them and helping his sister plan a huge event.

This event was a special celebration for all the royals of all the realms. They were all planning to meet at the Dark Isles as a way for the kingdom's to untie and bow to be their for one another.

"Okay, we go word from the Dark Isles." Percy said seriously. "They're just about ready for us. Cassandra!"

"I know, I know I'm almost ready!" The young woman named Cassandra shouted back from another room. "Where's my red dress?"

"Still recovering from the last time you wear it." Percy said rolling his eyes.

"Oh right." Cassandra said while throwing things around. "Sorry."

"Please don't make a mess." Percy said a little annoyed,as he was trying to get ready himself.

"Ooh, how about this?" Cassandra asked as she came out wearing a dress that was filled with lots of bright colors.

"Oh hell no." Percy said honestly when he saw the dress his sister was wearing. "You are not wearing that to the party."

"Okay, fine." Cassandra said with a dramatic sigh before going back in her room to change. After a little bit off looking around she seemed to have found something else. "What is this?"

The dress that Cassandra was now wearing was a big, poofy, ball gown. "Ooh, ooh la la. My hips are here, my hips are there." She said playfully while moving the dress around. "Oh pardon my behind good sir, I didn't mean to knock you down."

Percy couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at his sister's behavior. Only for him to quickly get back to being serious. "It was a gift for Vex'alia."

"From whom?" Cassandra asked with a playful smirk on her face. "It wasn't from you was it?"

"Of course not. I would never get something like that for her." Percy said sounding a little offended that his sister would even this something like that. "It from one of those big countries. Now stop goofing around."

"I can barely fit through the doorway." Cassandra said once again messing around with the dress, as she headed back to her room to change.

Right as she walked out, Vex entered the room. "Darling, is everything alright?" She asked before giving a slight chuckle. "And what was Cassandra wearing?"

"Oh she was just being good old Cass." Percy said as he stood up to give his wife a kiss. "As for me, I'm doing. . . Well. . .okay I guess."

"What do you mean by 'okay'?" Vex asked now starting to be a little concerned. "Aren't you excited for the party?"

"Of course I am, dear." Percy smiled. "I'm just. . . worried about her that's all."

"What are you worried about?" Vex asked putting her hand on his shoulder. "She's a great leader and perfect to represent Whitestone at the celebration."

"I know, but I just feel like she isn't taking this seriously enough." Percy explained honestly. "This celebration is far more important than I think she realizes."

"Give her time, love." Vex said sympathetically. "She knows how important this is and she'll be great."

"If you say so." Percy sighed before starting to head to the door. "Speaking of which, you'd better get ready as well. You're coming with us, Lady Vex'alia."

Vex smiled as she fallowed her husband out the door. Little did she know was that this event was going to lead to something horrible.

To be continued. . .

The Legend of Vox Machina belongs to Critical Role and Prime Video

All rights reserved