"Izzy can come over. Will can stay. I might be overreacting, I just know I had sex with your brother a month ago and now my period is two weeks late." Steph said, tears rolling down her cheeks as she leaned further into me.

"You know, if you are pregnant, Luke would be so fucking happy." I said, standing the both of us up and moving to the bed.

"Really?" She asked, getting comfortable before laying her head on my shoulder.

"Oh yeah, definitely. Luke has been head over heels for you for years and he adores kids." I said with a small smile, pulling out my phone to text will.

Goldilocks

hey, have you left yet?

no trying to find iz to tell her im leaving
why
im sorry
i can just leave

stop it
ur fine
steph wants iz here
but when you go to the store
i need you to get some things

like?

well first if all were gonna make a lil basket fir her. we need the following
a blanket
chocolate (the carmello's one)
smartfood white cheddar popcorn
monster energy
and a pregnancy test
ok bye bye <3

a pregnancy test for who?
harm for who???
harm?!?
harmony!
omfg
going to store now

"Alright, let's put on this show." I said, ignoring the buzzing of my phone on the end table.

"You really think he wouldn't be mad?"

"I really don't, love. I think he'd be shocked, but not angry whatsoever."

"Alright." She whispered, "Is it bad to say I'll be disappointed if it's negative? Like I'm not ready for a kid and especially not when not me and Luke are in the beginnings of our careers, but the thought of it is nice."

"One day, Steph."

"If he ever actually becomes my boyfriend." She scoffed, wiping the tears underneath her eyes.

"He will, I know it. He's probably just overthinking it." I laughed off. I was due for a freakout text of how to ask her out and i'd be ready whenever it came. "For now though, let's just watch the show and ignore our problems until Will gets here."

"I hope he makes Alfredo."

"Oh my god, i'd probably cry." I laughed. After about a full episode, there was a knock on my bedroom door and a paper slid underneath. I wiggled my way out of Steph's tight grasp and walked to the bedroom door.

I'm making Chicken Alfredo and Izzy is on the couch making the basket. Pregnancy test is in the paper bag outside of the door. Let me know when you're ready for me <3 - Bill :)

I quietly opened the door and grabbed the thin paper bag that had a box inside. I pulled the box out and opened it after closing the door.

"Can I just stay-"

"No questions asked. I'll be right outside the door the entire time." I said, cutting Steph off and handing her the individually wrapped pregnancy test. She walked into the bathroom and I saw her hands holding the wrapping shakily. She closed the bathroom door and silence became of everything. I sat on the floor and picked at my nails, I was more anxious than I was trying to let off.

"Okay, now we wait." Steph breathed, walking out of the bathroom and closing the door behind her, joining me on the floor.

"How long do you have to wait?"

"Five minutes for best results I think." She whispered.

Five minutes until I find out if I'm an aunt, and not just by extension.

"I think I might need to bully Will so my brain doesn't explode." Steph breathed out, standing up and shaking her arms. I stood up and we walked out to the kitchen.

"Don't look!" Izzy screamed, throwing herself in front of the basket I knew she was making.

"I wasn't." Steph laughed, walking around the small bar we had and jumping on the counter. "You're an ass."

"I- What?!" Will asked, whipping around and smiling at Steph. He glanced at me, a small amount of panic filling his eyes before looking back at Steph.

"I needed that." Steph laughed, clenching and unclenching her fists so the shaking was hidden.

"Okay! Steph come here!" Izzy yelled. Steph hopped off the counter snd followed her. I
walked over to will and leaned against the counter next to the stove.

"What's up?"

"The pregnancy test, is it for you? Because like, that's great and everything and I'd drop everything to start a family with you but I don't think i'm ready yet with the tour being planned and the band and the streaming and I just-"

"Woah woah woah. Hold on. No, no no. The pregnancy test is for Steph, love, not me. That's why she's all panicked." I said. I could see his face visibly soften and all of his anxiety vanished.

"Oh good. Not that I wouldn't drip everything for you but-"

"Stop it. I know that, love. I'm mot ready for that. I'm panicking at the thought of being an aunt that's more than just extension." I laughed dryly. He smiled softly at me and leaned over to kiss the top of my head. An alarm sounded from far away and Steph's and I's eyes locked. We walked to the bedroom with no words said to retrieve the test.

Tears fell down her face as she stared at the test.

"What! What what-"

I looked at the test in a hurry and saw the one pink line on the test. My heart stopped and as happy as I am to see it's negative, I was also partially bummed too.

"Why am I so upset?" Steph cried, falling forward and laying her head on my shoulder.

"I know the feeling, darling. It's okay, I promise. You have so much time to have a family, okay?" I whispered, running a hand through her hair.

"Should I still tell Luke?" She asked, pulling away and looking at me.

"If you want to. It might help you go through your feelings."

"I'll call him. Be out in a minute." She whispered and I took it as my cue to leave. I closed the door behind me as I walked back to the kitchen.

"It was negative." He said, just by looking at my face.

"I'm kinda a mix of relieved and upset about it." I exhaled a small laugh as I spoke.

"I would be too, love. It's a big change, but when you realize it's suddenly not an option you grieve it for what it was."

"He said he wants to talk to you." Steph said through small sobs, walking out snd handing me the phone.

"Luke?" I asked, holding the phone to my ear.

"There was a possibility of me being a dad." Luke whispered. I could hear all of his emotions through that one sentence.

"I know." I whispered back.

"Harm."

"Luke."

"You have to help me ask her out. Nobody knows her like you do. It's like you guys are bonded together through your souls and I need it to be perfect."

"You know it." I said with a soft smile, sniffling as tears cascaded down my cheeks and onto the jumper I was sporting.

"I love you." He said. The words made me smile even more.

"I love you too idiot." I whispered. I handed the phone back to Steph and she walked off to the living room.