three

All The Small Things by Blink-182

09/02/20

"This is probably the best area to get food." Will said as we walked down the crowded street in Brighton. He kept his hand in mine so I wouldn't get lost. The feeling made my skin warm and tingly. How? Don't know, i just went with it.

"Really?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah! I can't taste it, but it's good food." He laughed softly.

"You can't taste it?"

"Unfortunately not."

"Hm, weirdo." I shrugged making him laugh. We walked into a restaurant and it was self seating, so we took a seat and looked over the menu. Once the food was ordered, we just talked for what felt like hours. We talked about everything and nothing at the same time.

He kept a smile on my face and long forgotten was the guy who made me desperately uncomfortable in my skin.

Everything that filled my senses was him. The smell of his cologne and the way I could almost taste it on my tongue if we were close enough, the feel of his leg brushing mine under the table, the sight of the beautiful man with the beautiful curls, the sound of his voice and laugh ringing through my ears like the sound of an unfamiliar harmony I want to play on repeat.

"Would you like to go back to my flat? I'm home alone for the first time in a while. My flat mates are out and my niece is back home." Will asked as we shuffled in his car.

"Sure!" I said with enthusiasm. I was excited to be out and about and not at work on trapped in my house.

"Okay." He laughed out, pulling onto the road and driving the streets to his flat. Turns out, he has a lot of road rage. I laughed every time he yelled or said something in another language that resembled a curse word.

We pulled up to the driveway and It looked the same as it did so many months ago. I smiled and he got out, walking around quickly to open the door for me. He walked me inside and I took my time to actually admire the beauty of the house.

"This is a beautiful home."

"You've been in it before, Harmony." He laughed. His laugh was so bloody beautiful.

"If you remember, Will, I was not focused on that." I laughed.

"Well the next morning-"

"You rushed me out of here and sent me home in an uber." I joked, following him around the house.

"Okay, not my finest moment." He laughed. We walked into a room that was filled with instruments and sheet music and Jesus how I adored it. "Do you play an instrument?"

He grabbed a guitar and I almost missed his question with how in awe I was.

"Piano." I said, smiling at the room.

"Let me grab my guitar and we can play together?" He asked. I nodded and we walked into the living room. We played a few songs together before just fucking around in the rooms.

Everything ended with us watching a film on the couch.

"Thank you for saving me today." I whispered, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Of course. Don't hesitate to call me if you're ever in that situation again, love." He whispered back.

"I should probably get going soon." I sighed as the credits rolled across the screen. I pulled out my phone to call an uber but he swiped it from me quickly. "Hey, I need that."

"I'll take you home, idiot." He said, sitting up and putting my phone in his pocket.

"Fine, thank you." I laughed. He nodded and walked me to his car. He opened the door for me before driving me home. All The Small Things came on and we sat in my driveway listening to it.

"She left me roses by the stairs." He sang with a smile.

"Surprises let me know she cares." I sang, pointing my finger at him. He laughed which immediately made me laugh. It was contagious, what can I say?

"Thank you, Will." I said, kissing his cheek before getting out and walking inside the house. Once I was inside, I heard his car pull out of the driveway. I locked the doors and went to sit next to Stephanie who was seated on the couch.

"Where were you all day?" She asked, handing me her coke to drink from.

"With a guy." I explained vaguely with a shrug.

"A guy?!" She asked loudly.

"Yes." I laughed, "Will, the guy ive been talking about. He saved me from a horrendous date."

"How bad?"

"He said there was no need for food because he knew what he wanted to eat." I said, shivering in disgust.

"That's fucking nasty." She laughed.

"Tell me about it." I laughed back, "I'm gonna shower. Let me know if you need anything." I said before walking off to the bathroom. I showered and changed before getting into bed with a sigh. I put on youtube and saw new recommendations on my page. I clicked it hesitantly and saw Will's face in the corner while Minecraft was displayed on the screen.

Gold

Attachment: 1image
hmmmm
he looks familiar

NOOO
NOOOO
OMFG
STOP

whaaaat
you're cuuute

Gold send you £150
turn it off

how about
no

Gold sent you £300
now?

mmm
no
also
STOP SENDING ME MONEY

whaaat
its for your rent

WHAT RENT?!

the rent for sleepin on your phone?

it was one night?

its about to be two

Gold wants to FaceTime...

"Take tour money back! Why do you always have it off! You whore!" I yelled.

"Goodnight, Har!" Stephanie yelled.

"Night, Steph!" I yelled back.

"Sleep time, turn off your tv." Will said, pulling the blanket over his head.

"No, I like your voice."

"Then listen to me on the phone." He whispered, exhaustion setting in.

"Fine, fine." I said. i powered off my tv and he talked to me quietly as I fell asleep.