..... DIARY

MONDAY, 9:50 A.M

"HOLY SHIT IM LATE!" I said, grabbing a piece of toast and stuffing in in my mouth. "Byewmowmh!" I said muffled. She turned and smiled and gave me a big fat kiss, "Ai me amor! Have a nice day!!" "Bye!" "Bye." "Bye!" "BYE!" We said nonstop so we'll have the last word, unfortunately,  mom won. I full on SPRINTED to the door. And I hopped in the car rushing. "HI there! My name is Chef, Chris just wanted to let you know that some of the interns di- I mean! Retired so I'll have to drive you." Chef exclaimed, "And oh! You'll  be having ur very own trailer in between chris' and mine." He continued. I gasped and said "Ooo! I'm so excited!! So like do I help Chris with challenges or-" I got cut off by Chef " Yes." "Oh ok."

We Got Here, THE ISLAND OF WAWANAKWA!! SQEEE :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hopped off to see Chris looking at me with a smile, I awkwardly smiled too. In my mind was just: "turn back!!" Or "kiss him".. okay the second one wasn't true.. totally, but back to the point. What was I wearing? Oh of course, it was something. I wore black jeans with a white crop top.. Okay, I was panicking I didnt know what to do!

"Oh, hello!" He said smirking. "Oh hi! Do you know my name?" I said nervously "hmm, not sure.. maybe I forgot, I think u said N/N correct?" He said with his thumb and pointer finger on his chin. I said while twiddling with my fingers, "Oh sorry! It's actually Y/n L/n sorry!!" He nodded and smiled at ME!! ME!! never thought a celebrity would ever smile at me!- wait, is this a dream? Hola on I gotta check.

YEOUCHHHHHH!

YEP! SO NOT A DREAM.
I looked away and I looked at him after he cleared his throat. "Now N/n. Let's go over the facts shall we?" He smirked while holding my hands a bit.. Okay, that part wasn't true but he did show me some stuff and gave me a teddy.. ♡! Okay that part also want true. He just showed me around and told some stuff and flirted with m- GOD DANG IT WHY DO I KEEP SAYING STUFF THAT ISN'T TRUE!! 3:

-----------------------♡--------------------

(A/N: SORRY FOR SUCH A FUCKING DELAY LOL!, I HAD SCHOOL AND YEAH :3)