CHAPTER 3 : The order

Start from the beginning

All of those ladies and dasies would see me with strange retorts and would talk to each other in their shrouds. I stood still looking at everyone and getting nervous slowly. I was joined in by Aarya, Kirti and Devpriya didi. They came and stood beside me ranting about their day and the clothes and jewellery they got as a gift from Father.

Abruptly a big drum started on, with a man letting out in his loudest voice about the entry of the maharaja of Kambhoj. When I saw him, he almost looked comparable to my father, he was tall and had moustaches he was being pursued by a group of mantries and a man in the disguise of a sage.

The assembly commenced thereafter, dancers hoofed in the middle to some classical music played live by some performers who sat across them. Everywhere there looked surreal, it was indicating how real everything was here, and the world back there was worse. I started falling in love with the domain here in Dwapar Yuga. People were so real, even the air was pure. Everyone knew everyone and people were always ready to help.

Halting out of my thoughts, the jamming session was over and I was being called down to the court, as soon as I turned behind. I unexpectedly bumped into Devpriya Didi who stood so close to me that I could even tell what flower perfume she wore, and I could even count the moles she had on her face.

"Oh, will you please let me go?" I said trying to get out of her way.

"Of course my little sister, but please just don't say something out there that would ruin your image in front of pitaji." She said giving me a way to go downstairs.

I ignored her and walked down the aisle heeded by the staircase, I had a bizarre sentiment. I commenced taking a deep breath, as I moved toward the large corridor which was filled by n number of populace, and it was broader and bigger than I expected it to be. I started walking slowly as every person out there had eyes on me. In between I attained confidence and started walking gracefully which gave me more confidence and strength.

"Pranipath pitaji," I spoke gracefully to the king. He smiled at me and got up from his royal chair.

"God bless you my putri vasudha." He said.

"Vasudha-?" I doubted.

"Yes, you have different names, One of them is Vasudha, I like you calling Vasudha, my Putri." He said that made me smile, I liked how he was so loving and kind towards me. Although he didn't disclose the reason he called me Vasudha, I already knew it. Vasudha is Saraswati and I was found near the river, so that makes sense.

"How you've been without my presence here." He said again modifying himself on the elegant seat.

"I'm doing great pitaji," I said having no words to speak because it's been a week since I've been here and I didn't even know him before that. Rumbling my eyes throughout the court my gaze fell upon someone standing at the side of The Royal Chair. He had long hair and a beard which had turned white and black, showing he was in his sixties. He wore a Rudraksha mala around his neck and forearms, and was nearly seven feet tall with a kamandal in his hands, showing clearly that he was a Brahman scholar.

"Well Putri, I'd like you to meet Guru Dronacharya. He had come from the far plains of Ganga to here in Kambhoj. He is a great scholar and a student of Maharshi Bharadwaj." He introduced me to the great sage Dronacharya. Who stood there with a calming yet powerful smile on his look.

"Pranipath Gurudev," I said coming ahead to touch his feet, it took me a while to cross the grand gallery. But ultimately, I did.

"Yashyashvi bhava!" Said Guru Drona.

"Nihira, since you've grown up and have reached the age where you should get an education. I think Guru Drona would be the best teacher for you!" Said pitaji, with dignity showing off in his voice.

"Of course pitaji. That would be an honour." I said grinning towards both of them.

"Devpriya and Nihira would be going along with Guru Dronacharya. For their education." Declared the king in the whole congregation.

"Going along-? What does he mean to say-?" I thought being all baffled.

"Pitaji, where are we going-?" I suspected.

"Nihira, you'd be going to my ashram. Near Hastinapur," he said in a serious tone. A shiver went down my spine, I was going away from here-? I didn't even get to know everyone here, and then once again I have to go all through this. And abruptly I was broken by pitaji.

"Gurudev, I'll make the security arrangements for your safe journey." He said with his broad chest and a pompous smile on his lips.

"There's no need for the security arrangements Raja Chandravarman, I have my son along with me." He said with fulfilment in his voice.

"Your son-Gurudev?" Pitaji doubted all confused.

"Ashwattama." He said.

I heard his name, and I recalled it to be Gurudev's fearless son. I didn't know about him at all, but he might have been a man of wisdom and bravery. It was evident in his name, but he would have been older than me in every orb.

"Please make the arrangements for your ongoing tomorrow morning putri nihira and Devpriya." Said Gurudev.

I stood motionless, I didn't want to go. But I had to, for my education and as Krishna said I've to write my destiny. I became hopeless of the situation and thereafter I moved back into my room, thinking about the first journey I was about to make in this era, and what all will it be like. I still had a day to decline this offer of education from Gurudev, but it might be a chance for me to implant my name here, a chance to change history or to find that man somewhere around.

I hope this will be worth a chance.

Hello, cudies! I know I know this chapter was boring but trust me, the next chapter will be better for sure

Hello, cudies! I know I know this chapter was boring but trust me, the next chapter will be better for sure. I have no motivation to write😭😭

Anyways, please do like share and vote.

The next chapter would be better I promise. 😭😭💌

Thank you so much for reading :)