Siddartha: (lost in her) tum bilkul badal gyi.

(You have completely changed.)

Avneet:(hate fully) tumne badla h.

(you changed me)

As soon as Siddharth takes a step towards her, Avneet wounds him on his chest with her dagger and Siddharth smirks seeing this. Blood starts flowing from his wound.

Siddharth(smirkly): itni nafrat ..

(Such hatred ..)

Avneet: isi layak ho tum.

(You deserve this.)

Siddharth is about to take a step towards her again when Avneet points her dagger at his neck.

Avneet:(dangerously) hum maar daalenge tumhe .. ek kadam bhi aage krne ki sochna bhi mat..

(I will kill you... don't even think of taking a step forward.)

Siddhartha: maar do..

(then kill me)

His voice was completely calm as if he did not remember anything about what had happened 2 years ago. Avneet wants to find the truth in his eyes and Siddharth wants to find something else in her eyes. 

Thodi Jagah Dede Mujhe
Tere Paas Kahin Reh Jaaun Main

Khamoshiyan Teri Sunu
Aur Door Kahin Na Jaaun Main

Apni Khushi Deke Main Tujhe
Tere Dard Se Jud Jaaun Main

Avneet broke eye contact after the realisation that he is not the Siddhartha with whom she had once convinced herself to love.

Siddharth: kyu ruki hu.. maar do mujhe..

(Why are you waiting.. kill me..)

Avneet: itni aasani se nahi marungi tumhe... jaise tumne humare aankho ke saamne humare maa-baba ko maara tha thik waisi hi hum tumhare aankho ke saamne tumhe barbaad kr denge.. 

(I won't kill you so easily...just like you killed my parents in front of my eyes. Just like that I will destroy you in front of your eyes.)

There was anger in her voice, there was hatred in it, but if one listened carefully, one could see her pain in that voice. The pain that she got from the loss of her loved ones, the pain that she got from the betrayal of someone close to her.

Siddhartha, seeing the sword resting in his hands, took advantage of that moment. He takes hold of her hand in which she holds the sword and carefully turns it towards her back.Due to which the sword falls and Avneet gets scared.. Siddharth starts moving towards her holding her hand in the same way and she slowly starts moving back..

Mila jo tu yahaan mujhe
Dilaaun main yaqeen tujhe
Rahoon hoke tera sadaa
Bas itna chaahta hoon main