Rose
"First lower your tone and stop interrupting me."

Aiden
"How would you feel if I put my hands on your mom, you wouldn't like that wouldn't you." He said upsettingly.

Rose
"You know what fuck this and fuck you! Im done, everybody out!"

The doctor came rushing in the room to see whats

I going on while the nurse hands me my discharge papers.  Callisto took his wife out of the room and admitted her in the emergency room which dined multiple times. My mom came back to bring my some clothes and food but I wasn't in the mood to eat. Aiden help pack my belonging in the bag while i did the paperwork.

I went with my mom to the house. I went to our room to move my stuff in my room and schedule a moving truck to move our stuff tomorrow when he's at work but first I called Mike to help me get the house a couple of blocks from Jaidens and Tay house. We agreed to met later because he has some lose end he needs to tie up.

Tita
"It happen."

Rose
"Yep."

Tita
"What do you want to do?"

Rose
"A lot but for right now i need my own space." She just nod her head and help me move my stuff. I laid down in my bed thinking about Mike in the hospital wondering what the fuck and how am i suppose to act? Do I tell Beth or give him an ultimatum? You know what I'm just going to mind my business, I already have problem in my own relationship.

Later on today I hear someone knock on the bed so I get up to answer seeing it Marie and Bella. They both walked in with food but I'm not in the mood to eat. They sat on each side of my bed ready to comfort me.

Marie
"How you feellin?"

Rose
"Ive been better. What about yall?"

Bella
"You want the good or bad first?"

Rose
"Give me the bad."

Bella
"Well me and Jordan anit going so well."

Marie
"What happen?"

Bella
"He just been real secretive and spending all his time in the studio."

Rose
"Secretive how?"

Bella
"Every time I ask him a question he would change the subject or not look me in the eye if he answered."

Marie
"What do you think the reason could be?"

Rose
"I think he's just stress or struggling with something and don't want you to worry."

Bella
"I dont know."

Rose
"Me and both." Marie hit me on my shoulder.

Marie
"Why didn't you tell us you got married?!"

Rose
"Ow that shit hurt. I didn't want anyone to know until the actually wedding." I said while rubbing my shoulder.

Bella
"Tell me how did it go! Did he take you to Vegas or did you go to the court house?"

Rose
"We got married in his office. He pulled out the papers. His lawyer and mine went over and I signed it. That was about it."

Bella
"What the hell?"

Marie
"Both of y'all boring as hell."

Bella
"For real. I would've been fucking everywhere especially seeing how my hand looking sucking his dick, choking him and all."

Rose
"Who said that didn't happen? How you think i got him to marry me in the first place?" I said while flashing the ring. We all started laughing.

Marie
"Understandable."

Rose
"What was good news?"

Marie
"Me and Jaiden is on good terms."

Rose
"Y'all talking or dating?"

Marie
"Talking. Im not trying to rush into things."

Rose
"Thats good. As long he's treating you right that all that matters." It was quite for a little bit before i spoke again. "Have anyone called Beth or Brit?"

Bella
"Beth is busy working on her art piece for her new collection to put up for auction."

Marie
"Brittney been working her ass off cause Aiden be slacking a little bit."

I look down at my phone seeing it's time for me to meet up with Mike. I get up and ready to meet him at the house with Marie. Bella went home to start her design for spring.  I look around the house seeing its to my liking and I have nice neighbors (Jaiden and Tay stay up the street) so thats a plus. I signed the deal and I could put my stuff in the house by tomorrow.