9) - At the Baratie

Y/n's POV:
We just saw a sea food-restaurant named 'Baratie"
For making Luffy happy we made a stop at this restaurant in the middle of the sea,and even because we needed to find a safe place to hide from the Marines that were chasing on us.
We just got inside and one of those who work here,that looked like a fish, wanted us to give him money for taking a table and eat but we didn't have money with us, Usopp wanted to trick the fish-guy and said that Luffy will become the King of the Pirates and for that we had to take a table and eat for free, but that fish didn't wanted to listen and said that we still need to pay,then Nami offered the dinner with her money and we thanked her.
We sitted into a kinda-big table at the first floor and a blonde guy (that seemed pissed off), and maybe he was the official waiter of the Baratie,his name is Sanji,asked us for what to order and eat until I say something and he just swapped face and personality while looking at me and said:
Sanji: "Oh apologize ma'am/sir, I didn't see you sitting there~"
Y/n: "Are you talking to me?"
Sanji: "Yeah I am, you're such a beauty*winks*"
Nami was so jeolus that she said:
Nami: "Um,they want to order water."
Y/n: "Uh?Nami but I don't want water for now-"
Nami: "Y/n...Please,let me answer for you before something goes wrong."
I looked at her with a side eye but I knew why she did that,she wanted to protect me from this filtering guy, she was jeolus af.
Sanji: "Oh well looks like we have another beauty here,what do you want to order Miss~?"
I was about to say something,pissed off,but then Nami interrupted me touching my right leg while she was about to say:
Nami: "I want water too,thanks."
Nami had a cold freaking face and voice while saying this
Sanji: "Do you want the water in the bottle,or maybe in the cup,or iced,cubed,cold,regular temperature~?"
Nami: "We want normal water in a regular glass,thank you."
Sanji: "Right away~"
Luffy: "Um and for the food,we want everything to eat please!"
Sanji: "Sure mate,I'm going to make sure that everything is ready,even for the beautiful duel here~"
Everyone: "Thank you!"
Zoro made jokes about us and Usopp said:
Usopp: "Looks like Y/n has a boyfriend~"
Nami looked at Usopp really pissed off and she said:
Nami: "USOPP.SHUT.YOUR.MOUNTH.PLEASE"
Usopp: "Uh? What I've said wrong? Do you have a crush on the waiter? Haha"
Nami: "*sigh* Look...I don't want to answer your stupid questions okay?!"
Usopp: "Well fine, I know you have a crush on him"
Nami looked at him like she wanted to kill Usopp while I was trying to hold my laugh 'cause I know me and Nami are dating secretly from the others,while Nami was rubbling my right leg with her hand and she was smiling at me with a soft smile on her face and I smiled at her too.
After the food arrived we ate almost everything and the one that ate more was Luffy,he ate an entire table,(he's such a food lover fr dude), Luffy had to pay the tip but he had a paper and wrote in it for Sanji "join our crew" 'cause Sanji is good at cooking because Luffy loves eating (of course).Some fish people arrived and started to breaking every thing that was in front of them,they were here for killing people,Sanji, mad 'cause he cares about the place, started to make 'karate moves' and fighting them,but it didn't work at all, they were stronger than humans.
Luffy looked at him excited and said:
Luffy: "Damn he has some great moves! That's another merit for letting him join our crew!"
We said all together:
Everyone: "Yep"
But Luffy wanted to fight with Sanji 'cause they're bad people that want the map that we have for Luffy for letting him become the King of the Pirates and that's what even the fishes wanted to search for, for a strange reason, they knew we were here and with the map of the Grand Line.
While everyone one started to fight,even my crew, I turned around, not knowing what I should do, but something semmed strange,Nami was not behind me as always, I started to search for her,concirned for where she went alone,but no sign of my girl.
Nami's POV:
Okay, everything seems ready, I'm ready to go with them."

( where will Nami go? And with who? In the next chapter ;) )
~SoFy