3) - Meeting Zoro

Y/n's POV:
Luffy: "You're the guy from the bar!"
??: "Who are you!?"
Luffy: "I'm Monkey D. Luffy and I will became the King of the Pirates!"
??: "Are you serious?"
Luffy: "I think together we'll make a pretty good team!"
Zoro: "I'm Roronoa Zoro, and I kill people like you...Do you want me to play the "Pirates game" with you?!"
Luffy: "I'm serious right now!"
Luffy started to taking off the threads from that secret guy and letting him free
Luffy: "Okay now you have to join me-"
Luffy didn't even had to finish that Marines showed up from the door of the courtyard
Nami: "Oh shit the Marines! I think they knew that the Map was stolen!"
Y/n: "Yeah for sure"
Me and the others started to fight against the Marines and we won fortunaly
Luffy: "Wow! That was close!"
Nami: "Yep"
Y/n: "Indeed"
Zoro: "Yeah"
Luffy: "Okay so...I don't have a pretty good ship so um, we need to find one"
Nami: "Guys I have one,I stoled it from some other Pirates"
Zoro: "Ugh fine, I'll join y'all 'cause I don't really know where to go"
Y/n: "Yeah good choice boy! You're fire at fighting with your dope ass swords!"
Nami: "Y/n...Why are you so excited about him? He only can use some swords."
Luffy: "Uh? Nami what's wrong?"
Zoro: "Yeah tell me"
Nami was kinda jeolus but I don't know for who,me or Zoro,well of course Zoro! How could she love me!?...
Y/n: "Nami I only said that I think he's fire, I'm not saying I like him,I'm sorry for saying something to your crush..."
Nami: "No! I don't like this guy! It's just um...IT'S NOTHING OK...!?"
Luffy: "Oh well someone likes Y/n..."
Zoro's POV: "What in the heck is happening right now"
Nami: "L-Luffy! Shut up...!"
Y/n: "W-what-"
Nami: "Y-Y/n...T-They're stupid just d-don'y mind t-t-them..."
Nami said with a red tomato face to me
Nami: "*cleaning her throat* Um Luffy don't you said you need a ship? I have one so um...Follow me and let's go."