[>Chapter 2: Adjusting the norm>]

Start from the beginning

{A little timeskip after that.}
.
.
.
.

*Insert anime school bells ring*

" Goodbye!"

" Let's go karaoke!"

The bell has rang and now it is after school.

Some students are leaving to go home, some are hanging out and some are attending their club activities.

As for me, I was task with wiping the black board and doing table arrangements. Which is a bearable job for me.

After school cleaning is mandatory in this school and since some students isn't in a club, there are task for everyone according to the timetable the class representative had prepared for us.

I did a couple round of straightening the table to look more neatly and it done just like that. Then I continue to wipe out the chalk off the board.

As expected, some people that is include in the timetable with me didn't stay and do their task. Which means more task for me and plus a good record for my merits.

They could at least inform me.

At least some of my classmate was kind enough to help me out even though they were supposed to be in their respective club by now.

Minase, Kaoru, Hase and Yuu. How lovely of them to help me out.

" Thank you for help me out." As I hand them some drink that I bought for them.

" No problem. Just tell us if you need help again." As minase replied back.

" Glady to help you." Said Hase.

Follow by Kaoru and Yuu replies," Well, I didn't have anything else to do so.."

" It's fine! A star like me should help the one who's are in need of help!"

Then they had to go back to their club leaving alone in the classroom.

' Thank goodness that there are some people that want help me out. I don't think my body can handle much labor considering I'm still getting used to this body of mine.

Plus, they all seem like a good boys. It's a good thing that I have some money to buy some drink for them.'

I pick up my bookbag and turn off the fans and lock the door and sent back the classroom key to the faculty office.

After that I walk ahead to go to my shoes locker.

As always the scenery for the school is so fun and enjoyable for me. Seeing many students doing their things and enjoying their moment.

I guess I can enjoy it too.

" Bye Takagi! See ya tomorrow!"

" Take care while walking home!"

Oh, it's Hase and Kaoru.

" I will!"

Then the school bell ring again as change my shoes and walk away from the school gates.

I put my earphones on my one ear and connect it to my flip phone to listen to some music as I walking to the neighboring area.

' This make me miss my old school life...'

{Location: Sakuragaoka Neighboring area, Time:7:30 p.m}

I was just walking and exploring this part of town and it is fuel with nostalgic. There are many old shop like a ramen shop, konbini and much more.

I didn't realize how much time I spend just to explore the town and I also spend time to search for any room I could rent affordably.

But I don't think I can find any because how expensive everything is considering that I'm still a student.