.................
...

Morning time ⛅

I can feel Dylan and Winston still cuddling with me while sleeping. Sign...
I told them not to be rough but In the end, I got carried away. I don't want to wake them up so I guess I will sleep a little more.

......................................................

After waking up...

Dylan cooked soup for her and waited for her to wake up. Winston came back with some fruits. Seeing this Alina woke up they asked her if she was okay.

Alina answered them, yeah I am feeling ok.

After eating breakfast Alina and Winston went to the garden and Dylan went to hunt as she is pregnant he is exaggerating everything.

Yesterday she used a little bit of her magic to manipulate the growth of the plants. The plants have already grown well. This is almost the end of the rainy season. Alina thought we would be able to get vegetables before the cold session.

................................................

Alina got annoyed without any reason and said to Winston, let's go to the river bank and sit for a while. After that, they started walking along the river bank. Alina said a little walk and exercise are important in pregnancy. Then Winston said, but females got even more slothful after pregnancy. They don't even lift a finger.

This laziness and being unclean is also one of the reasons why they get sick so easily. If I ever have a girl baby I mean a female cub I will teach her to be kind and smart.

Winston looked at her with adoration. Then suddenly they heard a voice, it was Shuu. Alina asked, what happened? Shuu told her I was just looking for you. There is something fun happening in the city, do you want to see it?

Alina cheerfully replied okay, I am also bored. Winston tried to carry her but Alina said she wanted to walk.

Alina's POV...

After we reached the place, I saw that Bai and her males were making flour out of rice. 
(Okay, so she already made the grinder. But I remember that she didn't publicise this in the novel. Is this a butterfly effect? She has also removed the fake freckles I think even yesterday I saw them on her face. Well, I don't like the fact that they make it look like freckles can make a person ugly. I think it makes a person more beautiful.

And to be honest, the females here are also not that ugly. It's just they didn't maintain themselves. This is why they look unattractive that's it. Anyway, this is her business. )

After some time I heard a scream there. Everyone looked that way and saw Rosa.

(To be honest, she's the stupidest villain I have ever seen. If you want to be a villain the first thing you need to do is stop being a loud fool. And I fell in love with the silent and mysterious type of villains.)

...............................................

Rosa's POV...

Before the ugly female came to the city I was the centre of everyone's attention but now she hasn't only taken my place but also made some weird things. She also took Parker away from me.