𝟬𝟭.𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

Start from the beginning

Rhea shifted uncomfortably in her seat, she didn't want to be in that room at all and that was noticeable by her expression, and no one could blame her for feeling that way. She felt so tired, her body was not fully healed and the cuts and wounds that adorned her face and arms were still burning, not to mention her leg, which still hurt when she tried to move it. She felt bad; physically and emotionally and she was not at all prepared to have her life on display for everyone in the room to see.

All Rhea wanted to do was go to her apartment in Queens and sleep until she forgot everything that had happened during the last few hours.
Besides, she knew that the news about she being the daughter of Poseidon had not been taken so well by the Gods either and that was noticeable by the heavy stares she could feel on her. It was as if her mere existence was a crime and the Gods were discussing at that moment the best way to get rid of her, a thought that made a shiver run down her spine.

So, yes, it was understandable that Rhea was feeling the urge to ask Strange to teletransport her away from that room.

Rhea tried to settle in a more confortable position in her seat which caused her to let out a sound of pain, something that caught the attention of the ones around her and Poseidon who left his discussion with his brother to focus his attention on his daughter, thus noticing her pained expression as she took hold of her arm which had multiple cuts on it.

"She needs to be healed." Poseidon said, his eyes blaze with such rage as he remembered how injured she looked when she appeared in the room.

"Leave it to me." Apollo said with a smirk and before Zeus could say anything, Apollo snapped his fingers and disappeared from his throne and appeared moments later in front of Rhea who gasped in surprise at the sight of the god in front of her.

Rhea's eyes widened at the presence of the god, who took off his shades and looked at her with a bright smile that caused Rhea to blink multiple times.

May, Happy, Ned were also surprised by the sudden appearance of the god. Miguel narrow his eyes towards the god, who was looking at Rhea with great interest.

"Hi, sweetheart, don't worry, I just came to help you with the wounds you have, you know god of medicine at your service." Apollo said, giving her another smile.

"What-" Rhea was cut off when Apollo passed his hand over her face as he whispered an incantation causing Rhea to close her eyes. Immediately, the cuts and bruises faded away. The pain in her leg disappeared. Her body was now without any trace of the pain and injuries.

Apollo removed his hand from her face as Rhea let out a sigh of relief. "You're feeling much better, right?" He asked Rhea, who opened her eyes before nodding.

"Thank you." Rhea said softly.

Apollo gave her another dazzling smile and winked at her before snapping his fingers and disappearing from her sight and appearing back on his throne with his shades on.

Poseidon turned to look at him, "Thank you for healing her." He mumbled and then glared at him, "But, I don't want to hear you calling her sweetheart or giving her those smiles and winking at her, again." Poseidon said, making Apollo just smirk in response.

May turned to look at her niece once she got over the shock of what happened with the god, "Are you really feeling better, honey?" She's still worried about how badly injured her niece was.

Rhea nodded and gave her a reassuring smile. "Yes, May. I feel much better." She said, causing May to let out a sigh of relief.

"Dude, that was amazing." Ned commented on how Apollo had healed Rhea.

Miguel only nodded slightly in response, a frown was still on his face, no liking the way the god was looking at Rhea.

Rhea caught Strange's gaze, he nodded to her indicating that it was time for them to start watching her life. Anxiety settled in her at realizing that not only her past will be exposed but also her future. A shiver ran down her spine at the mere thought of her future, she just wishes that what the future held for her is nothing bad. Sighing, Rhea turned her gaze to the screen.