Chapter 2

Josh P.O.V

I cant take it anymore. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever met and I love her, but I can't take her virginity. We're going to different universities and I can't do the long distance relationship. I'm just not that type of guy. So whats the point in doing it and then leaving soon.

As she grind on me I knew what she was doing and trust me its working. I can't hold back anymore.

Screw it!

I grabbed her off the dance floor and made my way upstairs. I roughly pushed her against the wall right beside my room door and immediately started kissing her. It was sweet for the first few seconds and then I started kissing her harder and licking her lips for entrance which she immediately opened.

My hands slowly move to her butt and she jump up wrapping her legs around me. I open my door making sure to lock it so that we're not interrupted. I gently placed her on the bed and kiss down her jaw to her sweet spot on her neck. She moan and I got crazy and I rip her clothes off her and before you knew it I had her screaming my name in pleasure.

Making love to her.

Alicia P.O.V

It was painful at first but then pleasure ran through my body. I am now lying on Josh's bed in his room breathing heavily.

" That was amazing," I manage to get out. I loved Josh and I waited forever for this moment.

"It was.....but it shouldn't have happened," Josh said without remorse.

" What?!" I could feel the tears in my eyes. I can't believe what i'm hearing. I gave him my virginity and he is saying that its a mistake.

"You heard me. I didn't want this to happen, we're both going to different universities and I can't do a long distance. You're going to Calvers University in LA while i'm going to NYU, it just wont work..." he explained.

"We can make this work"

"No we can't Alicia. I love you but it won't work"

At this tears ran down my face. I can't believe he's breaking up with me. "Josh ye-"

"No Alicia. Get out!" he shouted.

"Wha-"

"Go!"

I quickly grabbed a shirt and shorts that I left in his room when I stayed last time because he ripped my clothes and then left his room. While walking through the house I got weird looks from many persons because I had mascara running down my face because I'm crying. I finally found Crystal and told her what happened. She being her usual feisty self started cursing him and threatening to go beat him to a pulp. I just want to leave so I tell her that won't be necessary, so we left the party.

One think for sure I will never forgive Josh.

Matter of fact, I will never trust any man with my heart again.

Never... and that's a promise.

Sorry for the wait guys....

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

The pic is of Josh.... Alex Pettyfer <3 <3

Remember....

Comment

Vote

Love ya

      Shenzii <3