Jisoo asked curiously, even though it wasn't her business too. But she's a very curious person, and technically they were getting to know well eachother so why not introduce eachother with other friends. Jennie look at her and scoffed shaking her head.

"What? ofcourse not"
She said, what a lie. But even when jennie lies it was pretty obvious, but she doesn't know if jisoo really picked that up. Hoping that she would fall into her lies but she only continued to look at the younger one.

"Okay, that was lisa manoban. Ms Manoban"
Jisoo said because Jennie wasn't listening to her anymore, she still doesn't know who but she tries to get the truth from her.

"Jisoo..you know the strict rules, professor and students can't exchange numbers..That's impossible"
Jennie finally gave in, hoping that every word she says to jisoo. She would believe, she can't tell her. Not now, despite what kind of situation both lisa and her is in.

"You can with Rose, because she is only a substitute. But not with Ms Manoban, don't get me wrong."
Jennie continued, when jennie was talking to her all jisoo could do was squint her eyes and heavily staring at Jennie's eyes.

She was making such a suspicious face, as if she's trying to get her to tell the truth. Jennie couldn't tell if she was just curious though or she's really trying hard to make a poker face.

"Then, who was that?"
Jisoo questioned, jennie swallowed her saliva because she never really thought of what to say. Hoping that whatever comes out of her mouth will be good.

"Lisa.. Lisa Bal Kim"

Jisoo frowned, looking at Jennie with such a face. Can't tell whether she's judging or just confused.
"What the fuck?"

Her frown turns into a dry laugh, Lisa Bal Kim was good enough.
"So? Lisa Kim?"
Jennie nodded intensely, agreeing on every thing she gets asked so they can get it other with. Jisoo finally understood.

"Jennie Manoban is better"

Jennie muttered to herself, luckily Jisoo didn't hear. It only took a minute for jisoo to shrug it off and move on, it wasn't such a big thing anyway.

LISA POV
Before the call

"Okay guys, 10 minute break. You all worked hard"
I said hitting the folded paper on my hand, as i was was sitting on my desk aswell. All the students began to begin conversation with others.

It's been 2 hours, i was alone just a few minutes ago before rose had to go and pick up a call. I'm so exhausted, and i miss my cat.

Rose finally came back to me, and we began a conversation. I was mentally tired, and i couldn't wait to go and flop on my bed..

Everything hurts, i need a massage so bad. Plus i haven't really eaten yet, what a life of a teacher.

My body was needing something the whole time, but i was ignoring it. I'm not stupid but i know who..

I'm genuine and sure myself it's not something, but a typical someone.

"Hey, Lis. Bad news"
She said while i watch her put her phone back on her pocket, i only look at her while im playing with this paper on my hand.

"I can't help you with groceries, and shop for supplies tomorrow for council. You'll just have to invite someone else"
Ah..frick. I totally forgot about that, the council was having a celebration not for the sports but for the council because election was coming soon.

Celebration for the last day of the president, that totally left my brain. I just agreed with her, but i didn't know who to invite with me. I really do need assistance and someone with creativity.