Justice shrugged and crossed her arms still standing by the door. "I don't know what you're talking about? I was having some friendly conversations on twitter with some fans" she watched his every move as he made his way to the couch. His eyes were noticeably low and red. "Why are you here and not with everybody else?"

He closed his eyes and let his tired body sink into the couch. "Why you not answering my calls? You mad at me?"

Justice gasped "Me?" she unfolded her arms and walked over to the couch sitting next to him. "Of course not why would I be mad at you?" she sarcasm laced in her voice. "But since we are doing the whole question game why was she calling your phone yesterday?"

"Alot of people call my phone Justice who you talking about?"

"That 'weak ass bitch' that you just mentioned" Her eyes shifting back and forth from his face to his neck as she contemplated on which one she wanted to punch first if he continued playing with her.

He chuckled and opened his eyes again "That's why yall arguing? You think im fucking with her? Why you ain't say that instead of ignoring me and having a attitude" He was genuinely confused since he thought she was mad about something deeper than Nina.

"I mean I'm just trying to see why she would need to call you"

"Here you go. Ion know why she calling me why do it matter?" His look of irritation only made Justice even more mad because she was really the victim here not him.

She uncrossed her legs and stood up "It matters because just the other day you called me talking about am I cheating but yet you got her and who knows how many other girls calling your phone. You always preaching about how don't nobody want a bitch that's friendly yet you probably around here with community dick giving it to any and every bitch"

"You fell in love with it so welcome to the community" he smirked.

Zoey let out a low whistle from the bedroom "Let me just go ahead and close this" she shut the bedroom door. She couldn't take another minute of listening to the two arguing.

Without responding to what he just said she went to the front door and opened it "Just leave because you about to piss me off, deadass"

He shrugged and stood up from the couch walking over to where she was "Why? I'm just tryin' to see why you so mad at me and you brining up Nina. I might as well go fuck ha forreal since that's what you always thinking" His mind wasn't thinking straight. As he poured out words he would regret as soon as he sobered up.

She waited till he was completely outside of the to continue with him. Although Justice was sober she still recklessly didn't mind let anything slip from her mouth, fighting fire with fire. "You might as well because I already fucked my ex, I was just waiting on you to catch up" She slammed the door before he could get ahold of her. . Justice just needed her words to hurt as deep as his did.

He chuckled on the other side of the day "Ian gone lie. Yo ass a hoe, I swear on my-"

She had her back against of the other side of the door listening to him go on and on "You swear on what? Yo dead homies? Stop talking to me before I diss they ass too"

Zoey opened the bedroom door with her jaw dropped. "Justice that's so disrespectful, stop it forreal"

Justice ignored her sister and turned to look through the peephole when she didn't hear his voice anymore. He wasn't there. Now she'd seen enough movies and she knew that if she opened the door to see if he was really gone he would be right on the side of the door waiting

She sighed and walked away from the door, the sun now rising as the time was now 6:00am. Justice walked back into the bedroom sliding her body under the cover. "Damnn!" She sat up against the headboard.